Registration problems

Important notifications about forum and its maintenance.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Registration problems

Post by Herbal »

Some of you did encounter activation problems, that can happen because here we have an activation system, and unfortunately those activation emails are not delivered exactly in the same time we want to...

So please, if you've registered, but you didn't receive your account activator email, please have a look at the members list, there you can see whether your account is active or not. We're trying to activate all accounts once you've done it, but at least in 3 days. If that wouldn't be the case, compose an email to grracers@gmail.com or to gr.dxtr@gmail.com, we'll act as soon as possible. ;)

But just to make sure, please check the spam emails list too, maybe those emails could have been wandered there. ;)

If you have two or more (active or inactive) accounts, note that too in a PM or in an email (see before), and there you need indeed to include your accounts and the one you want to keep alive. So, the unnecessary account(s) will be deleted and you'll have a sole user name. With this move not only user's life will be easier but ours too, as we'll have smaller databases etc.

Help our work and for this we try to be there as often as we can. ;)

DXTR
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars