Known Issues

All you need to know about the project.

Moderator: Alonsomania

Alonsomania

Known Issues

Post by Alonsomania »

Before posting a new thread, check if your problem is not listed below.
If not, feel free to create a new topic in this subforum.

Override/Override.ini error
This is a Mozilla Prism specific error. The program is used to launch a webpage as a 'program'.
I am not yet entirely sure what is causing it - I cannot reproduce this error. Check this page for further details.

White page/does not load
This is most likely caused by Apache not being started. To use GTGR2, Apache is required.
Turn off your internet connection, disable your firewall and re-start Apache to see if it does work. If it does, turn Apache off again. Restart your firewall and your internet connection and make an exception/allow an exception for Apache. Check this page for further details.

If you still get a blank page, turn off Skype and try again.

How to race?
Check this page for a clear explanation of how to race.
Bif44

Re: Known Issues

Post by Bif44 »

Maybe a little more money would be nice, I keep having to restart because I don't have enough of it to advance in the game. There was one time I wanted to enter the Daihatsu Copen Cup, it said it was open for ALL Copens, but I bought the second one (convertible) which is still a Copen, and it said it was not eligible for the race. I could not replace it even though I sold all my other cars and had won every cup I could do at the time. I just didn't have enough money. In an update I would definitely increase the amount paid out to you after a race, not by a ton, but maybe so you could have enough to replace a car for one of the cups. I would also be a bit more specific on what cars are eligible for each race. I hope this isn't just me being bad at the game.