GR Autumn Palette

Miscellaneous worthy stuff, which will make your GR experience even more special.
Rendy

GR Autumn Palette

Post by Rendy »

Rendy presents GR Autumn Palette!

The default GR palette represents either Spring or Summer, and a person created the Winter GR palette. But something is missing! It's the Fall season! Who the heck will make an Autumn season palette? Don't wait until Autumn comes, check it out!
Attachments
GR-Fall_scr.png
GR-Fall_scr.png (179.54 KiB) Viewed 2910 times
GR-Fall.zip
(881 Bytes) Downloaded 313 times
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Buka

Re: GR Autumn Palette

Post by Buka »

AFAIR, I saw one autumn palette at RSC but didn't download it. Nice looking one. :up:
So, why not to continue making palettes: you have 3 seasons left. :hiya:
The lost Ninja

Post by The lost Ninja »

I suppose this is the same file as the"GR-Autumn", also made by Rendy (At least it said so in the Readme :D ).
That palette is the second one permanently installed in my Palette-Changer since Fall/Autumn 2009.

Great colors!!
:bg:
Attachments
Autumn01.png
Autumn01.png (72.77 KiB) Viewed 2859 times
Last edited by The lost Ninja on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

You know. I don't really like this palette. I mean yeah it looks good but I think the leaf tree colours are too bright. There is just something what I don't like in this palette.
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert