My comics about GR2

Where to discuss the official sequel. Developers blog, kickstarter, your experience with pre-alpha demo, ideas etc.
Kikwik

My comics about GR2

Post by Kikwik »

Just want to share my comics here to support GR2 and simply for a good laugh.

I don't have much material to create comics about GR2 yet, but this first one is for TuomoH ;) :
So TuomoH....jpg
It's kind of difficult to know how you looks like and draw it, but it's better this way for anonymity. :sweatdrop:

Hope you'll like it. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: My comics about GR2

Post by TuomoH »

:rofl: I love it!

As for how I look like, here's an AI art piece I made with Stable Diffusion, it looks a lot like me. So you weren't far off! I'm blonde though.

As for the content of the comic, my life is good. I've been working on some new tracks lately and... whoa... Is that an alien? :alien: :notme: :hide:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Glad you like it ! :goodvibes:

Oh, been quite close, though I don't know why I didn't fall into the north blonde people cliche first as I would be right to do so. :D
As for the content of the comic, my life is good. I've been working on some new tracks lately and... whoa... Is that an alien? :alien: :notme: :hide:
... All right then, keep your secrets. :P

James
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by James »

This is brilliant :mrgreen:

I’m looking forward to where this series goes!
Kikwik wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:12 pmI don't have much material to create comics about GR2 yet
Yet :bg:
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Since 20 years, an insane amount of content has been made for GR1 (maybe the highest number of content for a game or a top contender at least), and while waiting for GR2 some people keep creating tracks and cars for GR1 until today :
Poor GR1.jpg
Poor GR1. :lol:

Just to be clear I don't want to offend anyone here and greatly appreciate what you offered, and I have created things myself recently. I just thought about it that way and find it funny.

TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Haha, you've got a point there. :D
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

It's not going to stop me from making content, just consider it practice for GR2 😉
View my archived circuits/cars here