[kar] Gokart Stadion Kecskemét

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
zsoltbartok

[kar] Gokart Stadion Kecskemét

Post by zsoltbartok »

The new addition to my Hungarian rwl kart pack is ready:

GOKART STADION KECSKEMÉT

Now this is a bit different as this track is a professional one, about 30 years old and hosts many events such as pro karting races, motorbike races and drift competitions. The original track is long and wide but I downscaled it to my special purposes and taste. So it's more like a remake than a rwl now.
It features:
-5 layouts: the official (longest), quad-oval, short (left side only), short (right side only, with/without the chicane)
-The original has some red-white tire walls but I have it only in black (personal taste)
-I added sunk tires, the original has none
-Minor (really minor) hmap adjustments
-Made for the original gokart, AI 100.
Fun fact: try to make a lap without releasing the gas and do not use the brake either. Now that will be a pretty fast lap if done well!
Thanks for checking it!
Attachments
Gokart Stadion Kecskemét by mizzamar.jpg
Gokart Stadion Kecskemét.jpg
GokartStadionKecskemet.zip
(289.58 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Re: [kar] Gokart Stadion Kecskemét

Post by masa »

Kart tracks are more necessary for GeneRally. I really like your kart series. My particularly favorite point, that's this series to be made with the full screen. Of course, this track is very fun pack. Keep it up! ;)
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

I'm very happy that you like the pack, especially because it was your KyoroMiniCircuit track that gave me the inspiration! It has a very close zoom and low angle so the car's reactions to control inputs can be seen very well. Plus the track is very narrow and challenging, there are great battles against the AI. I never had better gokart races on any other tracks. I try to reproduce that feeling in my gokart pack! Thank you!
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It looks so cool, but I would like it to have that 4px wider. I'll have to try some experiments with WS. :D

However you fulfilled your goal well. Congrats. :bg: