[ral] Tonosis

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] Tonosis

Post by egamad »

:wave: Hello, my newest track is called:

:cflag: TONOSIS :cflag:

World Size : 140
Track Length : 387 meters
Description : Contains 9 teaspoons of sugar per serving with no nutritional value.

Nothing to say really, as it's nothing very special. Quite a diverse hmap and a simple lmap, all in "a standard, small settlement in the middle of nowhere" setting. :roll:

:feedback:
Attachments
Tonosis.zip
(110.87 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
Tonosis.jpg
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ral] Tonosis

Post by Mad Dan »

Interesting Hmap, first chicane is quite tricky :bg:, nice landscape as always and AI line is good too :).

Good one! :D
zgr

Post by zgr »

Dan Hakulín wrote:Interesting Hmap, first chicane is quite tricky :bg:, nice landscape as always and AI line is good too :).

Good one! :D
:iagree:
Hello.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

Thanks for the replies, guys. :goodvibes:

I found general to be the best car for this track, as it makes driving that first chicane a lot of fun, but do you know any other good cars that can handle that hmap? :scratch: I've tried monster truck and rally car from the original cars, and some WRC2 cars (by Masa????) but didn't get very pleasing results..
Visit My GeneRally site!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I love it. :love:

Great work, egamad. :bowdown:

BTW I like very much the dithering, I didn't feel 100% comfortable on some your latest tracks (Keeq East, Xiao-Xiao and Snowstone), even if I like them too and keep them in my collection (and race there too). :bg: Is this some older wip or on opposite new direction in your work for now (with watersports pack)? :)
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

Ivo Porč wrote:/.../
BTW I like very much the dithering, I didn't feel 100% comfortable on some your latest tracks (Keeq East, Xiao-Xiao and Snowstone)
/.../
:o Wow, I have to say I'm a bit surprised. Disregarding Xiao-Xiao, I thought the dithering on these tracks was remarkable. :boxing: Did you mean the whole lmap or just the "roads"? And I would be very grateful if you could pinpoint what exactly did you like in dithering this time?

And no, it's not an old WIP. I decided to create a classic rally for a change, mainly keeping Dan's tracks in mind while making the lmap (Wildfire, Flashinet).
Visit My GeneRally site!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

About Xiao-Xiao, maybe there is too much mud for me, hard to tell. In case of Keeq East and Sandheart (not Snowstone, sorry for confusion) there are both road and landscape perfectly OK on their own, but I have some little impression, that they ''don't talk with each other'' as they could do or how to describe. It's just uncertain feeling, nothing more. It changes for me nothing on considering those tracks to be clear 5/5 for me. :bsmile: