[cir] Nergen

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
The Noose

[cir] Nergen

Post by The Noose »

Hi! :wave:

Let me present you my newest track. It's called:

Nergen

Well Nergen is a small local circuit.

Enjoy driving! :drive:

Comments are always welcome! ;)
Attachments
Nergen.zip
(54.19 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
shot0009.PNG
shot0009.PNG (185.16 KiB) Viewed 3111 times
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
The lost Ninja

Re: [cir] Nergen

Post by The lost Ninja »

With even more flowers, nice!!

EDIT: Just tested it, great racing! :drive:
I would have left the two grandstands out, they don't really fit in the beautiful nature, imo. :)
(Maybe you should have placed more flowers there?) :lol:
BTW, what did you do with the tarmac? Had a moment of sudden aggression? Or is it part of some therapy? :D
Looks good though.
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

The tarmac is made with paint :lol: I sprayed some darker tarmac and then removed it with lighter tarmar using pencil. ;)
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

that´s what I use too when I make tarmac ;-) just I use some more special techniques :mrgreen: anyway I´d love to be able to make it so nica as A&D did :ugeek:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Dan Hakulin wrote:I´d love to be able to make it so nica as A&D did :ugeek:
It is the technique I use too very often. Maybe it needs some practice... ;)

As for the track, it seems nice and so on... looks fun, didn't test yet. But would be nice to see a modern track from you... :mrgreen: All of your tarmac tracks have this same style.
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Thanks for commenting guys :)

No modern tracks coming :D

More comments or tips? :)

Tilt+

Post by Tilt+ »

Good Job! :) I have one question. Can I modify this track and then use it in my league? I would be very grateful.

Regards
Burn ;) :rolf:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better." ~ Samuel Beckett

facebook.com/neeksky