Mini Track Remix

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Mini Track Remix

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ Dukla, Lukeno94, did ever Emil said the track impression is supposed to be a look of gta? Nope. ;-)

BTW great one, Emil! :bg:
puttz

[cir] [ovl] Rebel Raceway Park

Post by puttz »

Here's my entry into the Mini Track Remix, Rebel Raceway Park. It comes with a road course and an oval layout. I saw that it would be easy to join up the two sides of the layout to form an oval, so I did it. Hope you all enjoy it.

EDIT: Fixed incorrect tag, should be [cir], not [roa]
Attachments
Rebel Raceway Park.zip
(98.58 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
RebelRP_O.jpg
RebelRP.jpg
Last edited by puttz on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Very good idea, and very nice treatment :bg: But only thing, what i don´t like on this track is a armco barrier in the first turn in oval layout. It looks...weird, strange...
sorry, i couldn´t find appropriate word
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Trigger Happy wrote:did ever Emil said the track impression is supposed to be a look of gta? Nope. ;-)
Indeed. Thanks for the comments, everyone, who commented on my track :)
DuklaLiberec wrote:(remember I'm not a GTA player)
And I suggest you that you will never play it. The stupid game crashes, when you replace all the cars with Ford Anglias, and then you'll have to reinstall it :force: How cute :mad:
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
puttz

Post by puttz »

FRUKIScze wrote:Very good idea, and very nice treatment :bg: But only thing, what i don´t like on this track is a armco barrier in the first turn in oval layout. It looks...weird, strange...
Yeah, I'm not exactly pleased with the way the armco ended up in that turn, either. I might try to re-work it and post it again.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Milek

Post by Milek »

Maybe next mini track ?
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Well it might be the time for another mini track :).
Can someone please step in and relase a basic layout? Like Dragon did last time.
Not necessarily a circuit, it can be almost anything we can base our tracks on :) just keep it in small WS around 100 for example :bg:.
nielske
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by nielske »

Here's a new layout. WS 90, pretty wide, but plenty of sharp turns to keep you busy. And a bit of a 'scenery challenge': a large, empty corner. Try to do something special with it so it won't feel inferior to the other corners.
Attachments
rmx.png
remix3.zip
(2.72 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
// My old tracks (2003-2010) | My new tracks (2011-2012) //
puttz

Post by puttz »

I'm feeling a street-circuit theme with this one :D (Nobody steal my idea :hide: )
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

:bump:
Wow, almost a year later and I'm the first one to post a remix of this track :scared:
Here is Bantam Park, a mini track laid out in part of a park in a city.
Nobody say anything about not bumping a thread :talkth: ;)
Attachments
Bantam Park.png
Bantam Park.zip
(7.23 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

This layout doesn't seem to support innovative trackmaking, because street track seems to be the only thing that can be implemented with this layout, so it's not wonder that no one has made a track of this earlier. Big thumbs up for you, puttz, it's great to see that at least someone made a track with this layout. :goal:

About your work: you could have tried to make little hmap changes to the track. Also some dithering would have been in place in this track. And I really miss some lines in the pit lane, which would show, where the limiters are located. Those flowers look wonderful, even though there's huge amount of them. :mrgreen: They bring some color to the track.
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil