master zip files for archive tracks....

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Hiccups

master zip files for archive tracks....

Post by Hiccups »

Hi I'm a complete n00b with this game. I have the lastest version but it only has so many tracks and they are mostly all the same. I was wondering if there is a zip/rar file or a series of zips for add-on tracks. I've seen a few individual zip links but if I went through the tracks like that I'd be here forever. Is there a thread or post somewhere with a huge collection of bulk tracks?
thanks heaps! ^_____^
x.
andrew2209

Re: master zip files for archive tracks....

Post by andrew2209 »

A few reasons why there isn't a bulk pack:
Some users oppose of their tracks being grouped with others
There is an upload limit of file size 1.5mb on this website

However someone is working on a track database

Hope that helps :)
Paw

Post by Paw »

Well, you can also check the ToM website and look into ToM Results and Annual Elections to download packs of best tracks of certain month/year. Not that big packs, but they are highest quality.
Hiccups

Post by Hiccups »

thanks... I found the ToM site and I acquired all of the best of 2010 tracks which will keep me going for a week! So far I prefer the shorter tracks that are close up.. the zoomed out tracks are too narrow for me :P

Also I discovered this game through youtube and it looks different ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvW5RWSjxKY

I guess the cars have been upgraded ..I so need to do that as well.
I'm guessing the zooming and panning must of been done in the editing of the video.. makes it look a little more enticing :P
x.
Paw

Post by Paw »

Some of the cars can be found here, or you can ask other members to send them to you in this topic. Also browse through restored tracks/cars sections, you can find there many tracks and cars.

The game on the movie is the same GR as you have. The view was modified either in the track's settings, on in the gr.ini file (the [Viewport] section). And yes, panning was made outside of the game.

Als also, you can find on YT a movie with 12 cars in GR, so if you don't know this yet - it's fake, as any pictures you can find, 6 is the max number of cars in GR at this moment ;)