[stu] [cir] Jump Over the boats!

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
VelroX12

[stu] [cir] Jump Over the boats!

Post by VelroX12 »

Well this a different version of my death track where instead of jumping over stands(which is not allowed) you jump over boats!
Works with any car that is not really slow.

Merged double reply from Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm:

Also you use the track for anything including editing and posting as long as you let me know by revisiting the topic and replying
Attachments
shot0000.JPG
Jump Over.rar
The track
(3.53 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
Last edited by VelroX12 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nielske
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Jump Over the boats!

Post by nielske »

I'd strongly recommend making something that requires a little more thought and planning. There's little point in downloading this, as anyone could recreate it in under a minute. There's no real reason to share.

By all means keep creating tracks though.
// My old tracks (2003-2010) | My new tracks (2011-2012) //
VelroX12

Post by VelroX12 »

nielske wrote:I'd strongly recommend making something that requires a little more thought and planning. There's little point in downloading this, as anyone could recreate it in under a minute. There's no real reason to share.

By all means keep creating tracks though.
well i find it hard to believe that 2 people have already downloaded it after 5 minutes....... :tom:
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

VelroX12 wrote: :tom:
:rofl:

Seriously, take some time over your tracks, read the tutorials here on the forum and your tracks will get better :)
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
PacmanOwnage

Post by PacmanOwnage »

Honestly... I'm not sure what's going on here.

You might, heart in hearts be a decent guy, trying to do something and be part of the forum... but from what I've seen so far, I smell a troll. Something this forum has been lacking :hide: :lol:
VelroX12

Post by VelroX12 »

PacmanOwnage wrote:Honestly... I'm not sure what's going on here.

You might, heart in hearts be a decent guy, trying to do something and be part of the forum... but from what I've seen so far, I smell a troll. Something this forum has been lacking :hide: :lol:
im just trying to be a person that wants to have fun i.e jumps, collisions and other stuff like that i mean there is people out there that want to play tracks like that

Merged double reply from Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:17 pm:

Before you guys put any more "take time on your tracks" or "anyone can make this in a minute" i just wanna say that im making fun tracks that dont take time to make yes but FUN!!!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Chill out, please, PacmanOwnage. ;)

And you, VelroX12, please remember, that majority of the hints, which I'll receive are genuinely made to give you some kind of helping help, not upset you. :bg:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

True, but a track designed just for "fun" doesn't cut it today, because anyone can indeed do this in 30 seconds flat if they wanted to. Many people have done really fun tracks, which this sort of thing isn't actually that fun at all. Reading the tutorials and making a 'proper' track would be a good start :)
Alex

Post by Alex »

This is how i would have done it if this track was my idea. I don't care about the track being empty or the AI line being messed up or even the football pitch being way too big, this was just a demonstration made by me in about 30 minutes. And VelroX12, please download V1.10 or V1.10b to view this track correctly. Judging by screens of your other tracks, you still have V1.05.
Attachments
shot0006.PNG
JumpOverRedone.zip
(20.74 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
VelroX12

Post by VelroX12 »

gosh i feel so dumb :vsad:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Don't worry. Trust us, just read a tutorial for basic info, have opened eyes to see inspiration from efforts of others and don't hesitate trying to push your limits in next tracks. :bg: Everybody here started by couple of simple tracks like you now. :)
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

I'd like to also make a try.
And one more thing: The [stu] tag are missing.
VelroX12

Re: [stu] [cir] Jump Over the boats!

Post by VelroX12 »

mmmmmmmmmmmmm moderators make me sad sometimes. literally
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

when you made them sad by breaking forum rules, they have no other chance than to return by same coin to you. ;)
VelroX12

Post by VelroX12 »

Trigger Happy wrote:when you made them sad by breaking forum rules, they have no other chance than to return by same coin to you. ;)
then tell me this: y did you lock out my thing on X-Track because i asked if it was ok to post the track huh i asked for PERMISSION not just posted except when at the beginning because i forgot i had downloaded it thats sad. :really:
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

Otherwise give me perm to made also my version of the track?
VelroX12

Post by VelroX12 »

S. Manzur wrote:Otherwise give me perm to made also my version of the track?
yea go ahead im not preventing you
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

VelroX12 wrote:
Trigger Happy wrote:when you made them sad by breaking forum rules, they have no other chance than to return by same coin to you. ;)
then tell me this: y did you lock out my thing on X-Track because i asked if it was ok to post the track huh i asked for PERMISSION not just posted except when at the beginning because i forgot i had downloaded it thats sad. :really:
He gave a very clear reason in that thread, which if you actually read, will tell you why (and I agree with his decision)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Come on man don't give up. Don't feel dumb because i improved your track. I've been making tracks since 2007 and i was a lot worse than you when i started. My first ever track was a crude representation of Indianapolis. It was drawn in 2 minutes using TE. The track was so small lap times were about 3 seconds and there was no Hmap. Trust me, you'll improve eventually if you keep pushing. :bg:
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
VelroX12

Post by VelroX12 »

i wonder for a track idea, would making the # 68 be a good idea where the 6 and 8 is connected?
akeemwhite

Post by akeemwhite »

ok,this is my opinion, you have a really good idea of the jump bout track(i like stunt tracks) BUT,ideas alone is not enough,you have to but some creativity with it,you need something to put in the environment to complement the track,you can't just left it empty like that. and yea i like your idea :scratch: