[cir] Bizosa

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Martyn

[cir] Bizosa

Post by Martyn »

I have spent the better part of a week working on this track and I think it's the best I've ever made.
Attachments
bizosa.png
Bizosa.zip
(77.46 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
cornernames.png
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Bizosa

Post by egamad »

This is a very good looking track, I can't wait to test it. Can't spot any major flaws from the picture, I hope it runs well. :yummy:
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

Looks great! I almost think, given the layout you've drawn, that it might work better as a track for a "more realistic" racing game - have you considered that at all?
I like short, simple signatures!
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

Another impressive track, mainly because it has my name on turn 9 :D
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

bduddy wrote:Looks great! I almost think, given the layout you've drawn, that it might work better as a track for a "more realistic" racing game - have you considered that at all?
I wouldn't know where to start with that lol
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

The layout reminds me in parts of Interlagos, but the whole track is very good! :)
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

Lukeno94 wrote:The layout reminds me in parts of Interlagos, but the whole track is very good! :)
I did notice that about halfway through making it.