[cir] Jameodri

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Martyn

[cir] Jameodri

Post by Martyn »

Following the recent trend of TE only tracks I thought I would also go back to the roots of this game.

Here is my effort.
Attachments
Jameodri.zip
(22.83 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
jameodri.png
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
PacmanOwnage

Re: [cir] Jameodri

Post by PacmanOwnage »

It's very good :D

The lack of any real dithering really suits this track... and I really like the pit exit area, I don't know why

...However, I'll say what most likely many others will say... it's a shame there is no entrance to this track... from the left maybe? :scratch:
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

Other marvelous work.
But:
1-It probabily isn't a TE only track.
2-The pit straight/pit lane walls are dangerous positioned on the entrance.
LAVI
Location: From your home drive straight, right, left, right, U-turn, left, right, left, straight and TADA!

Post by LAVI »

This is made with only TE, I know it. This track is really made with care. And those white lines can be made with TE, it just takes some time. But for the track, it looks perfect! I agree with PacmanOwnage about the dithering,it wouldn't fit this track so good. I give it 5.00! Good job! :D
LAVIProductions2011
-------------------------------------------------------------
Owner of team WaveRace
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I think, that there's too much walls and lights for a track in the middle of nowhere. :shrug:
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

@ Manzur: Drive carefully and you won't hit the wall ;)

@ Ivo: I was trying to take the concentration away from the lack of dithering by going slighly OTT with the walls and lights to make the track seem fuller than it is
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!