[stc] Kishishev

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Martyn

[stc] Kishishev

Post by Martyn »

Welcome to Kishishev. A fictional city named after former Charlton Athletic player Radostin Kishishev.

It is a fullscreen track with a world size of 255

There are 2 layouts included.

Enjoy, and then tell me how much you enjoyed it :bg:

UPDATE: Road markings now included
If the 11 who downloaded the original would see fit to download this version
Attachments
kishishevUD.png
KishishevUD.zip
(104.05 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Last edited by Martyn on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [stc] Kishishev

Post by egamad »

If you added some road markings and tarmac textures, this could be one of the best tracks released lately. :nod:
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
mplume

Post by mplume »

egamad wrote:If you added some road markings and tarmac textures, this could be one of the best tracks released lately. :nod:
I'm agree

Very nice track!
Niko K

Post by Niko K »

I think everything you've done so far is looking really good, but something just gives me a WIP feeling. The tarmac looks very plain without road markings and the kerbs could be 2 pixels wider and maybe in red and white since your track outline is white. Also the red wall in the first hairpin looks a bit weird.

Because the scenery looks really really good, it would be a shame to have it be put down by the track itself. I don't mean to be harsh, but this just has so much potential that I'd hope you make an update. :roll:
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

I have updated the track in the first post.

@egamad: I simply do not know why i forgot to do road markings lol, but all is good now I hope.
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
PacmanOwnage

Post by PacmanOwnage »

Another wonderful fullscreen street circuit.

Although I wasn't sure of the 3 pits in there position at first, after playing it... it totally works :D

Also, good work on the road markings :roll: