[cir] [tpk] Pogril

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
The MNZ

[cir] [tpk] Pogril

Post by The MNZ »

Here are a new track called
POGRIL
History(from future):
On day February 6th 2011, the Samba City burns, the cause is actually unknown. When the fire stops, the dan=mages are seen. Three samba schools from Rio losed all the items: POrtela, the most tradicional, aka "Eagle"(school symbol), GRande Rio, the year favorite school, and ILha, who was recently promoved and depending from a tabu, it was be the champion(the last school to be promoted and do not be dispromoted on next year, one year after win the Carnival, 2005's Vila Isabel). Sensibilized, a man decide to create a tribute curcuit, with a memorial on it. He is poor, but up enough founds for mantain the oval. In next year, the Rio's mayor mame a big donation to the track's owner, who use half of money to create a infield and a new pit(the old now is the infield main straight). The other half was repassed to the schools, who take all the championship, tied in first.

Two layouts: Oval and Infield. It also include a specific palette, for correct the Memorial vision(turns oil in blue).
shot0044.JPG
Pogril.rar
(45.07 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
Goodbye and :feedback:
The MNZ

Re: [cir] [tpk] Pogril

Post by The MNZ »

Oh, if Egamad don't like don't receive 1:1 download and comment ratio, seeing it he can stay very happy. 11 downloads and zero comments...
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

i like the layout, but try putting some dithering in the grass, it'll make looks better :nod:
continue doing this work :up:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

maxi17 wrote:i like the layout, but try putting some dithering in the grass, it'll make looks better :nod:
continue doing this work :up:
My idea is EXACTLY do this track without any dithering on the grass.(except for the first runoff)
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

if that's your idea... do what you want :shrug:
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

The layout is very good, as are the little touches you have put on the track, and the HMAP in the infield is brilliant.

Unfortunatly, like maxi said, it is missing something. Even just a bit of mud speckled accross the grass makes the track look fuller. Also the area outside of the tracks is a bit bland, maybe a couple of access roads and maybe a little village? The concrete walls at the final turn could also be made neater. All of these things are just cosmetic and take nothing away from the enjoyment of the track.

The only thing i think is bad is the View Angle, I think it should be a normal view angle with the oval grid at the front.

Keep up the good work dude, you're getting better every time! :bg:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :exstar:
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

Any more comments?
Primeracer

Post by Primeracer »

Well... that gossip on dithering it´s becuas dithering was a standard now.. but it can enrich a track visually but, i continue to think that grass with no dithering would be a feature for a track, however if it touches the point for that, it´s not an so easy thing. :scratch:

But that layout makes the track special. It´s really interesting, remarks a racing style, i think a track like this works for a specific type of racing, it have a special utility to me.
Try other tracks by myself: Agrestina -Tristar - Petra