[cir] New EXILE

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
masa
GeneRally Wizard

[cir] New EXILE

Post by masa »

New EXILE
MS CIRCUIT PARK

This H-map isn't flat, the right-bottom (sand escape zone) has slightly high and the start position is lowest. The downhill from top H-map to the finish, that was made on curves to make slide turn..

Well, how to pass curves without slowing down would be the point of a fast lap time. :meditate: Maybe.. (The author's commenting)

AI test car: Original Formula / Skill 110
Sunk tyres just before the finish, those prevent low AI skill cars over-running.

World size : 200
View angle : 45
Zoom : 63
Track length : 439m

TrackEditor version : 1.10
The screen resolution : 1024 x 768

Hope you like this one..

MS(Masa) :hattip:
Attachments
New EXILE.zip
(34.02 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
New_EXILE.gif
Primeracer

Re: [cir] New EXILE

Post by Primeracer »

:) Seems that you make tracks like one by day! Everytime thare are something new here. I will test that one... i'll back
Try other tracks by myself: Agrestina -Tristar - Petra
a1b23

Post by a1b23 »

does it works well with the chibi hp's? since the ai's don't always take great lines
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

Seeing works like this makes me want to create tracks on and on! What a beautiful sight! Splendid layout! The hmap may not be extreme but you can't have huge elevation changes all the time. The Ai could be tougher, even I can win easily. I really like the scennery, mostly the building on the left which is so Masa-like! :D But there are some small parts where a little detial could be added. Mainly, the backstage behind the stand on the right side where the bridge brings people from the track's outside. It's a bit rough-and-ready. I would put a landmap shadow under the truck in the bottom to make it look more realistic too. But this is just nerdtalk, and makes me look like I don't like the track which isn't true. I think this one's so good that it has to be nominated. For fast cars it's ideal for some cool drifts! :bg: Great track!

:star: 4/5 :star:(Ai issues)

BTW, when I tested the track some cars didn't show up in their starting place where they supposed to be at the start of the race. Then when the race started their shadow reached out and their tires did some strange things. All the cars did the same thing but not me!? Then I switched the vsync down(I don't remember when did I turn it up :shrug: ) and everything went back to normal. Except that GR began to crash all the time I click on End Season. I think this has been reported already in the BUG section... :scratch:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

Thanks for your comments, Primeracer, a1b23 and Garbre.
Garbre wrote:The Ai could be tougher, even I can win easily.
I felt so, too. After all, is its cause because the course width was too wide? Then because it's so wide, the escape zone would not be almost necessary. :sweatdrop: But when this track had been almost completed, I noticed it. :doh: What do you think about its course width? :scratch:

Humm.. in the case of me, so the wider is better than narrowness for the course width, because I like drifting drive. But this track would have very wider.

Anyway, thanks for your advices, Garbre.
Those are right on targets.. :nod:
Primeracer

Post by Primeracer »

Ms... wrote:Thanks for your comments, Primeracer, a1b23 and Garbre.
Garbre wrote:The Ai could be tougher, even I can win easily.
I felt so, too. After all, is its cause because the course width was too wide? Then because it's so wide, the escape zone would not be almost necessary. :sweatdrop: But when this track had been almost completed, I noticed it. :doh: What do you think about its course width? :scratch:

Humm.. in the case of me, so the wider is better than narrowness for the course width, because I like drifting drive. But this track would have very wider.

Anyway, thanks for your advices, Garbre.
Those are right on targets.. :nod:
I think gossip on tracks too wide, too narrow is trying retaining the game capacity... for me Generally may work with wide road racing, narrow roads works good enough for timetrial/hotlap. Trackmaking here should go a way of comprising on this.
Try other tracks by myself: Agrestina -Tristar - Petra
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

I think the width is just right! :bg: It's a fast course anyway, and even with Strava's Racing Kart which is a bit slow compared to the formula and muscle cars I used for testing during the 5 laps I didn't have to pit in even for once. Great choice for drifting! :nod:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

Garbre wrote:I think the width is just right! :bg:
I'm glad to hear that. By the way, I'm your fan! You created a tiger, and I made an elephant the other day. :D Roof Terror, Chilly Peak and Estrada, those are my favorites. My GeneRally has your tracks folder. :)

Anyway, I want splendor of your tracks for my tracks..
Garbre wrote:But there are some small parts where a little detial could be added. Mainly, the backstage...
So, that meaning is the splendor I think. But it's very difficult to get it, nevertheless I'm going to get that gradually. ;)

And to Primeracer, thanks for your advice..