[cir] 68 Prototype

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
VelroX12

[cir] 68 Prototype

Post by VelroX12 »

Hello guys its another creation by me. It's only a prototype so it isnt perfect but enjoy. Feel free to download it and use it to adjust in any way(i give u permission to use it).
Attachments
68.rar
(6.22 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
shot0000.JPG
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [cir] 68 Prototype

Post by Lukeno94 »

Again, as before, if you know it isn't finished, calling it a "prototype", why release it before you're happy with it? And this one looks horrid colour wise, has very poor wall placements and the curves are far from smooth, stand placement is bordering on ridiculous and there are vast chasms of track unused. Please, please, PLEASE, read the stickies to help you with your track creation, and spend more than 5-10 minutes on a track!
VelroX12

Post by VelroX12 »

btw i did spend about an hour and a half getting the actual track right and prototypes are ment to give a feel of what will be the track not final track itself so just admit its better than my other tracks
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

No, I will not do as ordered by you, it is no better than your previous tracks. The W.I.P. thread is the best place for things that are unfinished, and only screenshots. I'm concerned that it took you an hour and a half to get this done - I could do the same in 5-10 minutes with ease, and probably to a better standard.

Stop ignoring everyone's advice, you'll only become even more unpopular and you won't improve...
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

but no one wants to download 'prototypes'

It may be better than the other tracks, but it still leaves a lot to be desired. You've obviously worked out that you can use MS paint to edit lmap's, take some time over them. You don't need anything other than the TE and paint to make awesome tracks, that's all I use (not that I'm calling my tracks awesome, there are better trackmakers than me) and with a bit of care and attention to detail you will improve.
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
akeemwhite

Post by akeemwhite »

ok....something is wrong here,my first track looked much better than this and i did not use paint or anything,i did not read the track making help guide,and i was totally new to it.

so why are your track so......messy? are you sure you read the tutorials?

.............how old are you?
.............do you need help with a particular tool in generally track maker?
.............do you think you are working hard on these tracks?

if you can please answer these question that would be nice :scratch:
Bunchies

Post by Bunchies »

Yeah, if you take time to ensure that you have a good vision of what you want your end product to be, then you will have a lot more direction in your tracks. As of now, you are just experimenting with the trackmaking tools. Once you start to develop these skills into a solid idea of what you want to make, then your tracks will get much better.

How long have you played GR? Familiarization with all of the cars and their physics will also help you in laying out your tracks.