View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average. 
 [cir] Floydian 

Post [cir] Floydian
Hi everybody,

After many years away from Generally I decided to play it a little bit today, and I came across this track that I have created a long time ago. It just needed some final touches, so here it is, the first track I release since 2011. Hope you guys have some fun with it :bsmile:

(Does anybody here still remember me?)

Attachments:
Floydian.jpg
Floydian.jpg [ 223.4 KiB | Viewed 524 times ]
Floydian.rar [62.57 KiB]
Downloaded 38 times

Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:52 am

Post Re: [cir] Floydian
Pista bacana Cristiano! :bg: :up:
Sou péssimo em fazer pistas... Você poderia fazer (para a nossa alegria) Curvelo - Minas Gerais, Velo Cittá - São Paulo e o de Eusébio - Ceará?

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 pm
Profile E-mail

NobreBJJ wrote:
Nice track Cristiano! :bg: :up:
I'm not good in making tracks... You could make (for our joy) Curvelo - Minas Gerais, Velo Cittá - São Paulo and Eusébio - Ceará?

Valeu Nobre! Eu fiz esta pista a muito tempo atrás, quando eu ainda era ativo no Generally. Agora não criarei mais nenhuma... estou focado é em simuladores, como iRacing e Assetto Corsa. Mas gostaria bastante da ideia de ter no Generally as pistas que vc falou, principalmente Curvelo, já que eu sou de Minas. Mas pra fazer boas pistas é só ir treinando, se inspirando em outras e testando algumas ideias, que ficará bacana. :bg:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Nobre! I made this track a long time ago, when I was still active in Generally. Now I'm not going to create tracks anymore... I'm focused in racing simulators, like iRacing and Assetto Corsa. But I would really appreciate the idea of having the tracks that you mentioned in Generally, especially Curvelo, because it's in my state. But to create good tracks you just have to keep practicing, be inspired by other tracks and test some ideas, and they will be good :bg:

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi,
Yes, I remember! Unfortunately, forum went bit inactive after these years. Track looks great, but haven´t tried it yet.

Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:50 pm
Profile E-mail

marass wrote:
Hi,
Yes, I remember! Unfortunately, forum went bit inactive after these years. Track looks great, but haven´t tried it yet.

Yea, too bad people are forgetting about Generally :worried: I remember coming to the forum many times a day to see what was going on, and frequently downloading new cars and tracks... fun times.

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Good looking track and fun to drive. Well done, man!

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator

Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.