[cir] [rwl] [tpk] Miller Motorsport Park

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Areen

[cir] [rwl] [tpk] Miller Motorsport Park

Post by Areen »

Hello :wave:
I present you my new creation Miller Motorsport Park.
In .rar you'll find 4 layouts: Main Course, Outter Course, East Course and West Course.
I hope you like it, so enjoy. ;)
miller.png
Attachments
Miller Motorsport Park.rar
(220.77 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [rwl] [tpk] Miller Motorsport Park

Post by Black Rebel »

Really coooooool! Thanks for releasing it!
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

Very nice! :D
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

I really like the athosphere in the circuit, and the details you took care. And it is very clean.
Areen

Post by Areen »

Thanks for comments Black Rebel and Scorpion. Any other comments or tips?
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

I changed the world size on my own to 255 (I prefeer RWL circuits this size) and had no problem, circuit stills works nbice and looks great. The good thing is the circuit is a bit wider now.
Areen

Post by Areen »

I don't like too wide circuits so I try to make a perfect proportions between width oif the track and WS. Anyway, You like a bit wider track and I can see it in Your creations. However, I like to see "more car" so WS is bit smaller. ;)
pepsibottle1

Post by pepsibottle1 »

Alright, where should I start. Areen, you absolutely nailed this one. I've not only seen the track on TV numerous times been to MSP twice to the ALMS series race there and I can reluctantly say that I cannot find a single flaw in this track whatsoever. The details are executed brilliantly and to a very high standard; kurbs, pit area, the surroundings, parking lot and even the infield are all spot on and accurate. The and hmap is perfect and the narrow track makes overtaking very challenging which is a plus in my books. The world size is nice and big, which is something I love and would like to see more of in the game and I feel depicts real-life circuits better.

And when I say that I could not find one single problem with the track, I mean it because I've scoured over it numerous times to no avail. As picky as I am, I failed to find something here to gripe about, making my job as a track critic very easy. I would have to put this on my list of top 10 favorite GR tracks, which is an accomplishment in itself because I am a strickler when it comes to the very smallest details. Simply put, it is as close as you are going to get to an exact MSP in GR, hands down. Although you say that you are not on the caliber of say Maciej1 and BounceBackAbilty, unfortunetly this would prove you otherwise. I hate to say it, but you've managed to score a perfect 100 in my books which is a feat within itself seeing that I almost NEVER give a perfect score to a single track. However, this is one of those products that you only happen to stumble upon maybe four or five times a year where everything comes together almost seamlessly. You've put yourself in that elite caliber of GR track builders and this is coming from a player who has driven them all.

100/100
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.11, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race against those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!