[cir] [rwl] [tpk] Bulawayo (Breedon Ewerard Raceway)

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Areen

[cir] [rwl] [tpk] Bulawayo (Breedon Ewerard Raceway)

Post by Areen »

Hello :wave:
I present you my new creation Bulawayo (Breedon Ewerard Raceway).
Circuit is located in Bulawayo and it has two layouts: old (on the screenshot) and modern (actual without north section).
I hope you like it, so enjoy. ;)
bulawayo.png
Attachments
bulawayo.rar
(156.4 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
Krisu
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [cir] [rwl] [tpk] Bulawayo (Breedon Ewerard Raceway)

Post by Krisu »

From the pic, looks awesome! Will test this soon for sure ;)

Keep making tracks like this and your latest one before this... You really have skills!
My latest creation: F-Astor Junior

I know only that I do not know

Long live speed, thrash, death, black and doom metal without forgetting grindcore!
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

Areen it's really fantastic track :D
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
pepsibottle1

Post by pepsibottle1 »

This is an excellent piece of work Areen, what a beauty. The layout is spot on and you've taken great attention to detail to the surroundings. This is a fun track to drive on and the haripin will bite you if you get too careless. AI line is perfect and there are no problems with the hmap. I like how you included both the old and new layout as well.

The only thing that I would say would be that the track boundary is cutting it close to the edge, but that's something I don't care about at all. Other people may take it a bit more seriously. Also, maybe it's just me but the trees in the top half of the map are sort of bunched as compared to the real life overview, where they are a tad more patchy and sparse.

Other than that, I have no complaints about the track and you should give yourself a big pat on the back for creating this spot-on replication. Definitly TOTM material right here.

94/100
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.11, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race against those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

I can say that this track looks promising. The layout is actually interesting. And by the way, the Bulawayo itself must be in Philippines, am I right?
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Areen

Post by Areen »

Nope, Rendy. Bulawayo is in Zimbabwe.
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

Thank you areen. I like it because it is very clean and accurated. You are seriously doing great works!
daltoncarl

Post by daltoncarl »

asdasDASdasD