[cir] Rexford

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Flaming_Wuzzle
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Rexford

Post by Flaming_Wuzzle »

For the last couple of years, I've been in a state where for every five or six tracks I start making, I might post one of them. To keep this pile of WIPs from growing even further, I challenged myself to come up with a finished track within 24 hours. So, at around 12:50 AM last night, I started drawing layouts in PSP, and, around 23 hours later, it's now a finished product.

Enjoy!

EDIT: what is with the forum listing the files in reverse order.
Attachments
Rexford.jpg
Rexford.zip
(82.39 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
felipebart

Re: [cir] Rexford

Post by felipebart »

Beautiful layout!!! I just don't like some sand traps, but still a excellent layout track. Well done
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

:iagree:

Just pity, that you didn't gave 48 hours to it, it would be then even better - at least few paths, because the surroundings is a bit empty. :)
nielske
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by nielske »

If you consciously tried to make the most average looking Generally track possible, I think you would end up with scenery looking like this.

It's not bad, don't get me wrong. It's all finished to a very high standard. Like a professionally painted white room.

The layout, however, is what sets this track apart from the average. Great fun to drive, both when hotlapping and racing against AI. It's a very forgiving track (which I need...), and there's plenty of room to have some great battles. Fun HMAP too.

So if you'd just made it a little bit more exciting to look at, it would have been a winner.
// My old tracks (2003-2010) | My new tracks (2011-2012) //