[tpk] [stc] Joint Effort Tree #02

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

[tpk] [stc] Joint Effort Tree #02

Post by egamad »

After looong months of changing their owners, idling for what it seemed forever and waiting to be adopted, just to be then passed around a bit more, the JET squares have finally found their places in the GR universe. :goal:

I'm proud to present to you the second JET pack, a trackpack of 13 tracks (8 tracks, 3 of them with variations) by 13 trackmakers - big thanks to those, who jumped in to take over, when things seemed hopeless. :shaking:

The tracks got their names after urban birds. Alphabetically:

*DOVE* (2 versions)
*KESTREL* (4 versions)
*PIGEON*
*ROBIN* (2 versions)
*SPARROW*
*STARLING*
*SWIFT*
*THRUSH*

All trackmakers in alphabetical order:

Alex, Areen, Bouncebackability, Dan Hakulín, egamad, Kaiserkoenig, Madd Dogg, Martyn, nielske, Paw, preetzertrain, The MNZ, XYY

More information about the tracks and their authors can be found in the readme file inside the .zip archive.

If you would like to partake in the next JET project or want to know more about it, read the official JET thread.

All the tracks are something special and fun and I'm sure everyone will find a little something for themselves in this pack. All thanks go to the authors, who have shown remarkable skills and ideas for us to enjoy, so don't forget to comment on what you like :up: or hate :down: on these tracks.

Here is the file. :bsmile:

EDIT: Replaced the screenshots with 2 gif animations to stay in the attachments per post limit. The thumbnails for the animations are messy though, you'll have to open them in a new window/tab to see them properly.
Attachments
The thumbnail for the animation is messy, please open the picture to see it properly.
The thumbnail for the animation is messy, please open the picture to see it properly.
JET #02.zip
(574.84 KiB) Downloaded 412 times
Last edited by egamad on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Re: [tpk] [stc] Joint Effort Tree #02

Post by masa »

I really like this pack!

The Top-Center(Right?) of Pigeon & Robin to there, its building is a new idea, and I feel very wonderful. It looks like a station. All buildings are also the very good make likewise.

In my MsCity series, roads almost have square layouts, because it's very easy to make that. But your cities have rotaries, aslant-roads and crooked-roads. Those are Excellent!

Anyway, it's a great teamwork!!!!

10/5! :bg: The great work!
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Yeah, all tracks looks awesome! :bg: You all made a very good job!
Alex

Post by Alex »

:wow: It sure paid off to wait a month for this to be released. These tracks are awesome and I actually like the job I did on top-right of Sparrow. :bsmile: I'm glad the FT'er didn't modify it too much.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
MD

Post by MD »

I'm absolutely okay with the result. As I'll be home I will try all of them - all night long XD
Nice to watch how my ideas got alive different ways by a cooperation ^__^
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
nielske
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by nielske »

Wow, they all look so different. Some of the 'incarnations' have a sea shore, some have a river, and some don't have any water at all. Urban planning gone mad :D

I changed a lot on Swift to try to make it more coherent.
// My old tracks (2003-2010) | My new tracks (2011-2012) //
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

They are so much more varied than the first JET.

I really like Pigeon, it tastes great! jk, the layout at the end of the lap is fun, reminds me of i think Ribero Preto or something, Bruno Asp made it :scratch:

Swift is also great, well done Nielske, and great work everyone who took part, i do hope there is another JET in the future :up:
preetzertrain

Post by preetzertrain »

@ Ms... :wow: I haven't even seen a station when I set up that building =)
I was more thinking of an icehockey hall or a basketball stadium
... but now, that I've read your post: Of course it could also be a railway station

That's what is so great about GeneRally! The Usage of imagination to think of objects which are not there, but you can see them clearly! =)