Trackpack request list

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
dead14vii1640

Trackpack request list

Post by dead14vii1640 »

As of now, I have seen many request lists in GeneRally but I haven't seen anything about trackpacks. Here you can request fictional trackpacks but also real life ones like, for example, the 2006 MotoGp schedule (it's not my request, just an example).
To make a good request, you have to put the basic description of the pack and, if you know it, the tracks that have to be there.

MY REQUESTS:
· The 2009 V8 supercars season
Adelaide, Hamilton, Winton, Symmons plains, Hidden valley, Townsville (the only I have), Sandown, Queensland, Phillip island, Bathurst, Surfers paradise, Barbagallo and Homebush (street track in Sydney's olympic park)

· The 2009 Indycar season
St. Petersburgh, Long beach, Watkins glen, Toronto, Edmonton airport, Mid-Ohio, Infineon, Kansas (I have it), Indy, Milwaukee, Texas (also have it), Iowa, Richmond, Kentucky, Chicagoland (also in my hard drive), Motegi and Miami (also in my tracklist)

· The 2009 DTM season
Hockenheim, Lausitzring, Norisring (I have it), Zandvoort, Oschersleben, Nurburgring, Brands hatch, Montmeló and Dijon

That's all, THANKS IN ADVANCE
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Quklis

Re: Trackpack request list

Post by Quklis »

1. This thread is worthless.
2. There's already real world tracks request list.
3. Many of those tracks are already made.
4. Nobody will make real world season-trackpacks.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Trackpack request list

Post by Trigger Happy »

85% of the tracks in your post are placed in results packs at Track of the Month website. So you can find them there and compile the seasons for your driving pleasure. ;)

BTW it's really hard to make track pack, it takes much more time than make several cars. Especially in case of rwl tracks. But you can see some vision in work of some trackmakers, which cover several months of their releases e.g. BBA - UK tracks at first, later e.g. Scandinavian series and so one. ;)