[cir] Solsys

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
CamrosX
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Solsys

Post by CamrosX »

Time to start chipping away at all those track I've been drawing in my school books... :misch:
This is the first design found in my math notes. (solving systems of equations)

The track itself is a fast circuit with plenty chances for overtaking. I was going for an abstract look with the scenery. Not much elevation changes, and the pit area is in an interesting spot. (I may use this idea in future tracks)
ENJOY IT!
Attachments
Solsys.zip
(13.96 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
Solsys.jpg
"As you may have noticed, I've done this properly."
STOP SCROLLING!!DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY TRACKS: http://forum.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=408
cocney

Re: [cir] Solsys

Post by cocney »

Track is good and i like Hmap a lot. I don't like red lines instead of kerbs and you should make better object placement outside of the road. For what are walls and house in bot-left??
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

I think there´s a lot of potential in this track.
The layout and Hmap are great.
But somehow it doesn´t seem to know weather it wants to be a street or road circuit.

Maybe if you add some roads around the track and place the buildings in a less sensless order, I´m sure it would be a perfect street circuit.
Arrow#17

Post by Arrow#17 »

thank god, i'm not the only one that scribbles away countles hours and pages in my work books with various tracks and layouts... i must get arround to putting some of them into GR...

i like this, not sold on the pits or the red curbs, but the layout is cool... quite fun :)
If you can't race it, eat it, or screw it, its a waste of your time.
Check my latest tracks!
> [cir] Kmin
> [stc] Ezik Rd
Arrow#17