[kar] [roa] DriftSchool v2.0

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
thegreatfalcon

[kar] [roa] DriftSchool v2.0

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Ok, major improvements since last one so I make new thread... Some story:

After several years of fun there, the School decided to no more give budget for this. I came up that a group of people began to build up to try to keep the track. I was a the head of them and found sponsors (Fidanza and HKS) who would support the event. Having a wonderfully great budget from these sponsors, I remade some parts of the layout and added pits. With this track being quite little, we opted for double pits so that it's not so disadvantageous to pit. The road was remade and as soon as this was done, we opened it and races began to occur which led us to add some walling... Originally made to train people to drift and have some competitions of those, it was kinda transformed to a real racing track. A formula will do good and a kart too. Off course, NATO cars will be enjoyed there but the main goal here is no more Drift. Though, it's fun to enjoy it.

So, I invite you to test it out and as for the first version to post your times... This time, use the GR formula which I think drives quite good into here.

Code: Select all

Times:
1. The Great Falcon - 12.60s
Enjoy! :)

And some other Google Earth/Maps screens tracks are building up in my head so It'll be something to watch out...
Attachments
DSv2.zip
(29.07 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
DriftSchool v20.png
Genetleman
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [kar] [roa] DriftSchool v2.0

Post by Genetleman »

Now if this is not the hardest bump of all times I'd wonder. :heyea: :bump:

This poor trackmaker never got a comment on his nice piece of work, TGF I like the track, it has really nice drifts and btw got over 75 downloads so I think worth a few words.

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Need more X tracks and cars? Check out
http://genetleman.jimdo.com and / or http://jolly.yoll.net

MBX6-T driver
Paw

Re: [kar] [roa] DriftSchool v2.0

Post by Paw »

Genetleman, you know, that bumping is against rules but you are doing it nonetheless. You could share your appreciation through PM, now it brings mostly confusion. Next time refrain please from posting in threads older than 30 days (of course, some threads are ok to be bumped, but they are specific ones).