[cir] Uwi

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Woppoz

[cir] Uwi

Post by Woppoz »

So, I finished my track, but, it's probably not perfect. So if you have any suggestions feel free to post them here and I might provide a better version of the track. But it's finished and I don't see anything wrong myself :)
shot0012.PNG
Attachments
Uwi.zip
(61.25 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Listen to my favourite song here

And subscribe to my YouTube account here

aka. Inca4life
Genetleman
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [cir] Uwi

Post by Genetleman »

I like the Way you have tectured the grass
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Need more X tracks and cars? Check out
http://genetleman.jimdo.com and / or http://jolly.yoll.net

MBX6-T driver
orimarc

Post by orimarc »

Well, usually the starting positions and pits are on the same straight, but other than that, it looks good. Layout reminds me of Jerez:
Attachments
jerez.jpg
Woppoz

Post by Woppoz »

No more comments or ratings? :)
Listen to my favourite song here

And subscribe to my YouTube account here

aka. Inca4life
Primeracer

Post by Primeracer »

Hi. There are some points to consider on your track. Overally on detailing your track more. :scratch:

Your main straight could nicely recieve the starting gridit would be better align it with your pitlane.

On Land map design i can cal you attention to detailing on may be a better road surface dithering, as well as better designed kerbs that actually are way too big in for the road width and WS, there are also too much difference between then, in width, some are too thinin comparison to others too bold. Your way on dithering on the grass showed to be a great idea indeed. Lmap feature could make your pitlane more attractive, better pit entrance and exit.May besome more details tobe added to infield and runoff areas.

The concret wall/fence placement was very perpendicular, it looked distant a lot from a more detailed and consirably realistic way for laying walls on that track, hay bales could have an agreement with better planed barriers placement.

I've also raced some laps and it's AI line works ok, only little details to be better. So by adding these elements above in overall would be more interestive to drive and see. :up:
Try other tracks by myself: Agrestina -Tristar - Petra