[ovl] [cir] LaPorte2 and Rockville Flats using Land Editor

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
strumwhatyoubrung

[ovl] [cir] LaPorte2 and Rockville Flats using Land Editor

Post by strumwhatyoubrung »

Well based on the suggestion earlier, I downloaded and used the Land Editor and came up with one oval and one fictional circuit. LaPorte 2 is a remake of a Nascar Heat Track. Rockville Flats was a more experimental road circuit. Hope this shows improvement on my end.
Attachments
RockvilleFlats.jpg
LaPorte2.jpg
RockvilleFlatsGR.zip
(15.47 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
LaPorte2GR.zip
(5.37 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
cocney

Re: [Ovl][Cir] LaPorte2 and Rockville Flats using Land Edito

Post by cocney »

Leave place in pits for car passing. Cars must pass threw the pits.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Glen

Post by Glen »

Ok, nice than you follow my advice.

Yet I have others advices :

- change your worlsize, your cars are to big for the road. I think, you should be able to put four cars, side by side, on the road. Or three, but so that everyone have a little space in his way.
- Put a gap between your tags, and dont use Capital Letters for it. And dellete the "using Land Editor", I think it's better to let us find, how you make it! :)
- I give you 4,5 for the walls in the nascar track. For a Second time, it's realy good! You should put walls to in your first track. Try to think about how you want to use your walls. You have 3 choises :
-Usefull walls, they prevent to shortcut and go in trees Tarkus by HJ
- No walls, because you don't have in this place naturally walls :) Sandillage by TuomoH
- Allways walls, because they are a part of the track and they have to be here. Like my Duel for example.

You can inprove lot of things, but I will let the others speak! :)

I also saw than you can good English (not like me) and than you lurn fast (like me) :)
So you would't have problem's with this software : Snake Editor by curveo, that you can combine with GRHMEdit by Mlynki. I use them to make circuit tracks. For the other tracks, like my Genesoccer, I use Paint, Gimp, Generally track editor and the great Greyscaler by Pedra.

Y hope I helped you.
Paw

Post by Paw »

Well, Glen already wrote that:
Glen wrote:Put a gap between your tags, and dont use Capital Letters for it.
So please, always put spaces between tags, and between trackname too. This should be corrected in this thread, and your other one:
[cir]Grand Prix America 2013 Released // Austin F1 Reposted
cocney

Post by cocney »

Make runoffs at some corners and put some walls and object where do you think they should be placed. Place trees, bushes, people... And try to put less boats on lake.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.