[ral] Interlagos

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
cocney

[ral] Interlagos

Post by cocney »

Here is my new rally Interlagos.
On Latin interlagos man between the lakes so I think that name wouldn't be a problem :bsmile: .
I used paint, TE and GRHME.
Attachments
Interlagosrally3.rar
(77.63 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
interlagosrally.jpg
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
DuklaLiberec

Re: [ral] Interlagos

Post by DuklaLiberec »

But it still could be confused with the [rwl] track, though there's a [ral] tag so you're still able to differ them. :P And please try to shorten the name a little bit, because I was unable to find it. :P

To the track:The track looks better without checkpoint stands, therefore I only give you a 3,5/5.
cocney

Post by cocney »

That stands are gates. Fence seperate track on 2 parts and gates are for roads.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

And don't forget to shorten the track name, or else it's unable to find and drive on it. Maybe you don't have this problem, but I did.
cocney

Post by cocney »

Obviously you have a lot tracks. I think that shorting name will be wasting time right now.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Never mind, I shortened the name by myself. ;)
cocney

Post by cocney »

More comments please. :( I know that picture doesn't look great but can I get some comment about drive.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

cocney wrote:More comments please. :( I know that picture doesn't look great but can I get some comment about drive.
Your screenshots always include the window borders, why is that? Have you tried taking screens with the F11/F12 buttons? You should also name your tracks with less characters, because GR can only show [I forgot how many, 12?] letters. It doesn't matter how many tracks one has, it's always stupid to see TRACKNAME~1 instead of the full track title. :geek:

About the track, I think it's too slow, it's missing a straight or two, and even those slow parts are technically quite undemanding and uninteresting. That high top left part surprised me for the first time I drove there, but I find it a nice and interesting touch to the track. :bg:
The lmap is nice, maybe those white spots should be mixed together with some border colour or something, they look very sharp by themselves.
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
cocney

Post by cocney »

I am using photoscape and that is problem.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

You can easily create screenshots in-game, read this (taken from The Official Unofficial GeneRally FAQ v4.2):

Code: Select all

3.2 How do I take a full-sized screenshot within the game?

Press the "F12" key on your keyboard within the game to take a screenshot of the currently displayed game screen. The screenshot will be in "BMP" format, located in your "GeneRally\Screens" subfolder, and with the incremental numerical filename of "Shot####.bmp" (i.e. "Shot0001.bmp", "Shot0002.bmp", etc...).

The resulting screenshots will be in the same resolution as your current GeneRally game resolution, which is set within the "Advanced Options" menu within the game. [Contributed by Lwing]

3.3 How do I take a thumbnail-sized screenshot within the game?

Press the "F11" key on your keyboard within the game to take a thumbnail-sized screenshot of the currently displayed game screen. As above, the screenshot will be in "BMP" format, located in your "GeneRally\Screens" subfolder, and with the incremental numerical filename of "Shot####.bmp" (i.e. "Shot0001.bmp", "Shot0002.bmp", etc...).

The resulting screenshots will be small 320x240 resolution images. If you wish, you can change the default thumbnail screenshot resolution by simply editing the "ScreenshotWidth" and "ScreenshotHeight" parameters contained in the "GR.ini" advanced game options file (located in your main GeneRally game folder) to any standard image resolution using Windows Notepad. [Contributed by Lwing]
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!