[kar] [mic] Aloe Vera

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Kikwik

[kar] [mic] Aloe Vera

Post by Kikwik »

Located in the Canary Islands, this small karting beginner track called "Aloe Vera" was built with ecology in mind, having minimal impact on nature, explaining its rough around the edges conception and inconstant elevation.

Due to the smallness of the layout, only small vehicles like beginner karts, motorcycles or quads can drive on it.

Fresh fruits drinks, local sweets and goodies are sold at the small local racing club.
Aloe Vera.png
Aloe Vera.zip
(35.43 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

Created to add more small karting tracks to GR in mind, it has a WS70 and AI was made for the Cadet categories of Real karts carpack available on GR Database.

I know that kart tracks are not meant to have pits, but if you want to race with other cars or have pitstops with your karts just because, then here it is.

It have some Hmap elevations to make it a little bit more entertaining, hope it's suitable for karting tracks.

Any suggestions are welcome as it's my first "real" circuit ever. :sweatdrop:

Have fun ! :goodvibes:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Txizzle

Re: [kar] [mic] Aloe Vera

Post by Txizzle »

Quite a fun track, especially given it easily costs a lot (comparatively) if you mess up a corner. Still after all those years driving with a 2008 F1 car set, don't remember who made it, but quite nimble in the corners.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
CraapyTracks

Re: [kar] [mic] Aloe Vera

Post by CraapyTracks »

NICE! I did a 8.44s with one of those crazy fast RC Buggys you made me last month haha! Try with one of those. Jeeez, tough challenge! Good track, mate! CHeers!