[tpk] [cir] [ral] Australian RX

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
CraapyTracks

[tpk] [cir] [ral] Australian RX

Post by CraapyTracks »

its meeee, Craaaapy Traaaacks with more terrible tracks for you, fellas. I still havent improved, but I like doing these little "almost Rallycross" tracks. This time we are going to Australia, with tracks that uses parts of the beautiful aussie beaches.
OF COURSE they are in no way as beautiful as the actual places but still... Just for us to have more tracks to play, right?
Feel free to upgrade them or to change whatever you want (and PLEASE share back if you do)
Oh, the last one is like a "ParkingLot" track... I tried to remember that old Global RallyCross track layout from Texas back in 2012. So, yes, thats the idea. Not thaaat gooooood but Im having such cool fights with the "A.I" on that track that I decided to keep it!
As always, I play only with that crazy fast Prospec.R X-Rally car, so Im never sure if these tracks are fun for the Rally cars that most of you play. Always recomending checking that beast of a car from fellow member Haruna.
Cheers, mates! Hoping for more uploads here in 2024
Attachments
Usar.png
AussieRX.zip
(59.8 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
jorgearagao

Re: [tpk] [cir] [ral] Australian RX

Post by jorgearagao »

The second track looks like an track of an old game called X-car experimental racing.
BRIX

Post by BRIX »

While these tracks may look rough around the edges, the layouts are actually really cool and fun to drive. Melbourne Park and Surfer Paradise are my favs.
CraapyTracks

Post by CraapyTracks »

BRIX wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:17 pm While these tracks may look rough around the edges, the layouts are actually really cool and fun to drive. Melbourne Park and Surfer Paradise are my favs.
Whoa, thanks mate! Thats so cool coming from you. Cheers.