[cir] Halley Down

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Von Mantov

[cir] Halley Down

Post by Von Mantov »

hello all ... here is my latest creation ... with my usual style ... are accepted comments for improvements ... There are two zip files ... I suggest the 1920x1080 for those who had screen resolutions larger than 1024x768 ... for all other 1024 x 768 ... between the two will only change the angle of the visual ...Needless to say, I prefer low angles ...... :D
Attachments
Halley down more than 1024x768.zip
(57.87 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Halley down 1920x1080.zip
(57.87 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
Halley down 1024x768.zip
(57.87 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Halley.jpg
Last edited by Von Mantov on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Von Mantov

Re: [cir] Halley Down

Post by Von Mantov »

sorry :vsad: .. I reposted the tracks ... there was a wrong checkpoint ... sorry to all those who have already downloaded...now all is ok!!! :doh:

:) I made ​​changes to files 1024x768 after a test .. added file for intermediate screen resolutions
cocney

Post by cocney »

Hmap looks great and this tracks looks great.
I would replace bridges with flat bridges, remove 1st pit, make smoother peaks and I would make some road which will connect this circuit with world (because you made house in the middle).
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Von Mantov

Post by Von Mantov »

:) I already tried the flat bridges but the cars jump and slam at the and(I think it's a game bug)
there are roads to get to the houses but dirt ... I'm glad you like it!
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

The hmap has very smooth driveability, and it's a very good layout for me.
Great track! :bg:
cocney wrote:I would replace bridges with flat bridges, ...
I agree with cocney, but when I thought about the direction of the bridge, the flat bridge to cause bump upped? so, was changed to the pedestrian bridge? :scratch:

[Edited]
You and me comments were written the same time.. :D
Nooklemaudit

Post by Nooklemaudit »

I love the bridge leading to the pit lane :bg:
GeneRally looks like any racing game. It just got a smaller price and smaller cars
cocney

Post by cocney »

mantov wrote:sorry :vsad: .. I reposted the tracks ... there was a wrong checkpoint ... sorry to all those who have already downloaded...now all is ok!!! :doh:

:) I made ​​changes to files 1024x768 after a test .. added file for intermediate screen resolutions
Cars were jumping because of hmap. Hmap was bigger than bridge. I had that problem many times but I solved it, you could too.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Von Mantov

Post by Von Mantov »

the height between A and B is equal (A____B) and the hmap is not greater than the bridge ...
unfortunately ..I have tried all the solutions .. just an inch of hmap and the problem persists ... but after several races I have to say I like the normal bridge  ... a more technical step which gives more visual under the bridge .
However, I'm curious .. where can I find your track where the problem has been solved?
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

It is a known bug which is caused by too sudden hmap changes. Instead of |___| try making it more like \___/. This should solve the problem. :)

I haven't tested any of your tracks but I've surely downloaded them all and they look very good for a new guy. Keep it up! :cool2:
Von Mantov

Post by Von Mantov »

:) I'll try your solution ... thanks