[cir] [mic] Giomar

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Martyn

[cir] [mic] Giomar

Post by Martyn »

Here's the first track from my Sixty3 Series. All tracks in this series will have a 63 Worldsize.
italy.jpg
This is Giomar, based in Udine, Italy, near the Slovenian border.

The ideal car for this is the original Mini, but any small car is good :)

Enjoy
Attachments
63Giomar.zip
(47.59 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Giomar.png
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
SammieVL

Re: [cir] [mic] Giomar

Post by SammieVL »

Great! It is quite challenging that the track goes super wide and then really crammed and it really provides a challenge.
I dont know if something happened to the HMap or the Mini's balance, but it drives really well.
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Eroture

Post by Eroture »

Really nice and beautiful track :goal:
Valtteri Bottas, Heikki Kovalainen, Kimi Räikkönen, Mika Salo, Mika Häkkinen, JJ Lehto, Keke Rosberg, Mikko Kozarowitzky, Leo Kinnunen
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Well done Martyn, can't wait for more tracks from the WS63 series. :)
Nooklemaudit

Post by Nooklemaudit »

Tiny track with nice yellow markings and people who benefit from the shade of trees to be cool.
Once bad thing: the AI is stupid and hit the walls every 2 seconds :roll:
GeneRally looks like any racing game. It just got a smaller price and smaller cars
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

Nooklemaudit wrote:Once bad thing: the AI is stupid and hit the walls every 2 seconds :roll:
What car are you using and how many AI's?
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Nooklemaudit

Post by Nooklemaudit »

I used Mini (I think it's the right car to drive here as it is a small track. I drove against 5 IAs but also tested a single IA driver alone. He still missed some turns...
GeneRally looks like any racing game. It just got a smaller price and smaller cars
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Oowh... you missed bumping by just a DAY.

Don't post in topic older than a month (this was just not a month but i'll explain this c**p anyway), it clutters the forum and confuses other users.
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Wouter, backseat moderating is not very appreciated here, especially if you're warning someone about something that isn't against the rules. Also if you don't like the rules or want to discuss the one month bump limit, this isn't the right place. So all you left is a more or less useless post :| You're really long enough here to know this and you mustn't forget you're walking already on thin ice already. :(