[tpk] Mixed Bizness 3

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

[tpk] Mixed Bizness 3

Post by TuomoH »

With this release I reach 200 released tracks. :D What we've got here is a pack called Mixed Bizness 3. As the previous packs in this series, the idea is to collect 10 tracks that have been left unfinished but deserve to be finished nevertheless. For this edition, these tracks have been left unfinished for one reason or another during the last 10 years or so. :greybeard: The AI is far from perfect for some of these tracks.

~~~

The release includes the following tracks:

50grassrena [mic] / Recommended car: Mini - Original track was part of 5x50 pack (2004). For this version I've mirrored the track, changed the surface and added new objects.

absKAA [oth] / Recommended car: General - Was left out of exp:abs pack (2011) due to a bit different visual feel. For this version I've brought the lmap to meet my current vision.

CountryJump [stu] / Recommended car: General - The original idea and part of the hmap created after Jailbreak! (2004).

Crateric [ral] / Recommended car: General - Made the basis on the same day as Fibonacci (2012) but it felt uninspired at the time. Still a short fun rally.

ElectriCity [stu] / Recommended car: General - No full recollection, probably made some time after Flaming Paw (2003) but apart from the hmap and layout nothing more was done until now.

JumpTwoThree [stu] / Recommended car: Formula - Started in 2004, made the hmap and a bit of lmap back then, then didn't find the inspiration until now. The AI can't handle all the jumps well and that's the reason I've only included in this pack even thought he idea would deserve a separate release.

Justown [stc] / Recommended car: Formula - A small idea from maybe 2003. Kept the hmap and layout (apart from mirroring the track).

Mountoff [ofr] / Recommended car: Monstertruck - Has been lying on my HD since 2005. Has been almost finished but I've never been satisfied with the AI line. Wanted to get it out now anyway. Edited the lmap a bit to suit my current vision.

Parget [ral] / Recommended car: General - The latest of the pack, mostly done in 2012. Came up with the complex layout now, edited the hmap and especially the lmap.

Villaine [ral] / Recommended car: General - Started in 2004 but has been lacking most of the objects since then.

~~~

Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment. :cool2:
Attachments
mixbiz1.jpg
mixbiz2.jpg
mixedbizness3.zip
(498.5 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
SammieVL

Re: [tpk] Mixed Bizness 3

Post by SammieVL »

WHOOW!! :hyper:

Everything looks very cool and creative, i'm definitely downloading this!
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

Wow, truly awesome! It's just like TuomoH to make them. :D Your tracks has been bright coloration and so GeneRally-style always. It's very great, I love them! :yummy:

I especially like CountryJump and JumpTowThree. To them, my Light-Buggy I used. (but the physics is a little remodeled for jump..)

Great tracks, five stars! from :greybeard: another old man..
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Definitely a must-have pack !
I always ask myself how you made a lot of those WS50 tracks with each track being unique. :o
You're very inventive and your tracks are very neat, since the beginning (2003 already !).
Another great track pack to enjoy within moderation ! :drink:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thank you very much, mates, much appreciated. :shaking:
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

I´m always looking forward to new tracks from you!
They are always creative and nice to look at, yet still very fun to drive!
Keep it up! :bowdown:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Justown is amazing, so much in it, essence of street racing. :goodvibes:

I hope it won't disappoint you, that I like most possibly the least 'experimental' track of pack. :hide: The other 9 are great too :), maybe Crateric would work even better in a higher WS as full screen. :scratch:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Every single track from the pack looks great actually, and I am going to test those, but not until I have watched the PGR F1 replays and played some M2TW :P (that would explain my "short" track review hiatus, too :P )
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks a lot, Scholl, Ivo and Dukla. :)
Trigger Happy wrote:I hope it won't disappoint you, that I like most possibly the least 'experimental' track of pack. :hide:
Nah, I'm just happy that people like any of my tracks. :cool2:

Still some comments?