[cir] Grisco

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
puttz

[cir] Grisco

Post by puttz »

Hi all, another track, this time designed to be done after the style of the original GR tracks. It has a bit of a fun Hmap (in my opinion, at least). Hope you all like it! :bg:

New version, replaced soft walls with hay bales and a couple of other minor modifications.
Attachments
Grisco.jpg
Grisco.zip
(51.4 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
Last edited by puttz on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Buka

Re: [cir] Grisco

Post by Buka »

General advise: don't use soft walls - they are ugly. Sorry to say, but in your case they've ruined this track.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Well, Buka's right about the soft walls, but they don't ruin the track - it was already mediocre to start with. The pit lane looks very poor and tacked-on, the walls are far too abrupt, and the bit of tarmac under the bridge looks quite messy. Not your best effort, I'm afraid.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Thanks for the advice on soft walls- I will try to remember that in the future.
@Lukeno- You are right about the pits, I did actually just tack that on, probably should have put a little more effort into that. Which bridge are you talking about with the messy tarmac? If you are talking about how it kind of wiggles up at the top- that was intentional, it's supposed to be like that.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

No idea why I said bridge, but yes, I did mean that bit, it's kinda pointless and looks rough.