[oth] Kandinsxyy

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

[oth] Kandinsxyy

Post by XYY »

Hello everyone :wave: ,
I'm able to release a new track! Kandinsxyy is an artistic styled track and for me something totally new theme-wise. In my arts lessons one year ago I was very bored when we had Kandinsky's art as a topic, and after I looked at some of his paintings, I saw that I could make a great track from it (hence the name). I hope you also like it. As I already said, here I'm in uncharted waters, but I asked TuomoH to test the track for me and he gave me some tips :) The track is quite chaotic and you may not know the driving directions at the beginning. First you should follow the AI's, the'll lead the way ;) I tested the AI lines with the Mini and they're quite fast, I think :cool2: . I suggest rather slow cars to make the chaos a bit slower and more controllable :drunk: , but after a few laps there'll be some stupid AI's and many cones spread everywhere, no matter what you do :rofl:
This one is more like a one-off project, unless many people like it... :shhh:
Have fun!
Attachments
kandinsxyy_grif.png
Kandinsxyy.zip
(16.99 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [oth] Kandinsxyy

Post by Trigger Happy »

Looks great, works great, well-chosen advisor for this chaos track. :bg: :D BTW the hedge in bottom-middle is perfect. :up:
Shame this had no comment yet, much more fun here than in most of all the rwls made lately. :roll:
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Thanks, and finally a comment :sweatdrop: Also I'm surprised that you rate it so positively, but I guess only a few others think of it like you... ;)
Otto Wilson
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Otto Wilson »

:lol:

This is terrific! the chaos is very funny, and the track construction is very interesting, everything very well executed, we need more tracks like this one, maybe even i will do one this way :bg:
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

You already know how I feel about this. ;)

Mega-fun, guys, try it. :rolleyes:
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

Great track, a lot of fun! I love the last hairpin before the finish line. ;)
Maybe I'd rather the pits in top right but it's a small detail. :shhh:
Congratulations! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Thanks for all the comments (and I'm surprised that there are only almost positive replies only), and yeah, it is a fun track :yummy:
@Dragon: I also wanted to make a "circle" pit (complete pit mess centered to one single place) first but the AI lines didn't work so great so I decided to move them to a small straight (because pitting works better here, I think). :cool:
Exkakx

Post by Exkakx »

This track is really fun, I like it. It's like a triple figure-8 track.