[cir] Amoroso

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
ExiooPL

[cir] Amoroso

Post by ExiooPL »

Amoroso

Hi, this is my next track. I hope you like it. Enjoy!
Attachments
Amoroso.rar
(164.38 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
shot0002.bmp.jpg
puttz

Re: [cir] Amoroso

Post by puttz »

The hay bales over the concrete walls look weird IMO, you should just use the hay bales by themselves. And also the pit access roads seem a bit to narrow.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Actually, a lot of people, myself included, have used the haybales-over-concrete wall method, but not usually quite this blatantly. The gaps in the walls and the lack of curvature in them makes this look like a lazy effort, I'm afraid. A shame, as it's a pretty decent track otherwise, if lacking in any real corner variation (lots of 90 degree corners)
Elit3noob

Post by Elit3noob »

From a racer's point of view this is perfect! From a trackmaker's point of view it needs some refining of some object placements. But as more of a racer, I don't mind to the very last detail, as long as the course looks spectacular and great to race on.

9.8/10! :bg:
haha tricked you ;P
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

Good track and after my tips looks better but...
Lukeno94 wrote:The gaps in the walls and the lack of curvature in them makes this look like a lazy effort.
6/10

I love the truck :D
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast