[cir] [ral] Spectator Stage: Hellas

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Spacethingy

[cir] [ral] Spectator Stage: Hellas

Post by Spacethingy »

A Super Special Stage (I'm not being egotistical... :misch: ) very roughly inspired by the Greece SSS in the very first Colin Mcrae Rally game.

It should be a fairly fast track, apart from the hairpins, and the water splashes aren't so deep as to fling you into the air (much). I had to make 'em shallower as the cars kept slamming into the side of the bridge instead of going under it... :doh:

I've also included a Rally-cross version for those who prefer racing together, rather than parallel.

Notes about SSS version
  • The AI car must start in first place to work - e.g. by selecting "Points" order from options, then selecting the AI car first (before selecting your player car).
  • Races need to be an even number of laps to be fair! :D
Anyway, hope you like it!
Attachments
Hellas.zip
(189.69 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
SSS_Hellas_jpeg.jpg
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [ral] Spectator Stage: Hellas

Post by Trigger Happy »

Great! :up: Managing a double layout of super-special stage in so small WS deserve a huge applause! :clap:

Just a detail about the crowd, they are bit too regular by distances to each other (like a seating or so), try here or there more dense and elsewhere a free space for more natural feeling (like about forest). :)
Spacethingy

Re: [cir] [ral] Spectator Stage: Hellas

Post by Spacethingy »

Trigger Happy wrote:Great! :up: Managing a double layout of super-special stage in so small WS deserve a huge applause! :clap:

Just a detail about the crowd, they are bit too regular by distances to each other (like a seating or so), try here or there more dense and elsewhere a free space for more natural feeling (like about forest). :)
Thank you! I like trying to cram lots of stuff in... :D I'll try the spectator thing out next time - you can kinda see where I just moved my mouse along clicking, which does look a bit naff.