[cir] Ansicht

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
akouk

[cir] Ansicht

Post by akouk »

Hi :)
This track goes back to 2005 when it hosted the first race of the Harm Challenge Combo. It was also used for the Awesome Racing Challenge in 2009.
It was a brand new place then, but years have gone by and the track has undergone changes. This version of it shows the track as seen in 2012. :cool2:
The layout exists in the real world. It's an rc club track located in Luxemburg.
The fictional surrounding features a gas station at the side of the track.
Although the track is quite old it has never been released in the tracks addon section. :doh:
The reason I'm posting it now is because I'm going to manage a club race here in 2012 for the ARC combo. :yummy:
See you soon :bsmile:

edit..
I suggest this fechna pack that will be used for the club race. :)
Attachments
Ansicht_12.rar
(51.49 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Ansicht 2012
Ansicht 2012
YoNnie

Re: [cir] Ansicht

Post by YoNnie »

Good track, good track... I don't know what I can say aobut this circuit. Lmap is good, hmap too, objects well distributed... I've only one question: why hay bales are on track? What is it?
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS
akouk

Post by akouk »

YoNnie111 wrote:Good track, good track... I don't know what I can say aobut this circuit. Lmap is good, hmap too, objects well distributed... I've only one question: why hay bales are on track? What is it?
The track is on an average race weekend. Several spare hay bales sit around to come in handy. Those on track are used to narrow the road.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

The objects are bit rough, but if the calendar will consist of more like this, I'm in for sure. :yummy: