[rwl] [cir] Stratotech Park

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
JohnQ

[rwl] [cir] Stratotech Park

Post by JohnQ »

Stratotech Park
Canada
4 layouts
WS: 255
Attachments
stratotech2.png
30/07/2011
30/07/2011
Stratotech Park.rar
(199.94 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
Spacethingy

Re: [rwl] [cir] Stratotech Park

Post by Spacethingy »

* Checks trackeditor for railway track object. :D

Wonderful! The infield lmap is very realistic. One minor gripe is that the advert boards aren't solid - a few invisible walls would give perfection! :bg:

4.9/5 :bluefg: :bluefg: :bluefg: :bluefg: :bluefg:
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

Love the small touches in the landmap like the booth and the lamp in the pitlane. Very smart! :D Art resides in the detials. Although the kerbs could have some white color. Looks like a perfect track, but the area with the road cones is a bit wierd to me. Anyway it is just like in the picture so no offense. From the screen you can't really tell, but the height map is also very good and solid. The Ai crashes into each other in the upper left area (where the road cones are) but it's not unexpected and gives you chance to break through or catch up. Would love to see a fictional track from you in the future! Fabulous work! :bg:
:star: 5/5 :star:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I'm rather ambivalent about some details (to me several don't seem to be entirely perfect), although it's on border of worthy of being mentioned, that good it overall is both for eyes and driving! :up:

But when I open it, I should tell more so:
The both on s/f line is easy to hit, very confusing and race ruining idea. The flags in bottom-right have weird shadows (inconsistent to al other shadows in track of GR-noon). Maybe single wire in bottom would help, the lower one too visibly goes bellow the poles, not as nice as the one next to railway (maybe no visible wires would be best solution?). Finally gimmick stand in pits (same like regular object by shape, so what's the point, painted just for sake of painting it?).
In the end - beautiful, but bit over the top - 4,999/5 due lack of a bit of modesty and reasoning in lmap objects. :cool:
Txizzle

Post by Txizzle »

wow, for a million years I thought I would be the only one to do it (did it years agro, was quite crappy)....this one easy trumps mine.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

Nicely done.