[stc] Tudai

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
puttz

[stc] Tudai

Post by puttz »

I now release my latest track, a classic GR style (because that's the only thing I have skills to be able to do, I can't do fancy lmap stuff) street circuit. It's very tight, so it will be challenging to keep a clean car for the whole race. Hope you enjoy it. :bg: I may also release some alternate layouts later since I had a hard time deciding which possible layout to use for this.

Edit: One other little tidbit, the lmap was done entirely in MS Paint.
Attachments
Tudai.zip
(31.26 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
Tudai.jpg
Last edited by puttz on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [stc] Tudai

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's good as it is, very nice street course. :bsmile: I believe your best track so far, well done! :bg:
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I see on screens it's nice work, but I don't download, because I don't prefer huge tracks. But, don't worry (Don't you worry child :P), track is really cool :D
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS
puttz

Post by puttz »

Thanks for the compliments, guys :bg: Hopefully I'll be able to release better and better tracks as I go on :bsmile:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
RodSk8Punk

Post by RodSk8Punk »

Really nice track, looks like a track that would come with the game: simple and small yet with a nice layout and good looking.

EDIT: I really liked your track Tudai. Let's see what you will come up with Tumorou :D