[stc] Baltymore

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
puttz

[stc] Baltymore

Post by puttz »

Here is my latest track, another street circuit. This time it is loosely based off of the track used for the Baltimore Grand Prix, although the surroundings are a bit different (the real track has a baseball field next to the pits, the streets are a little different) I tried to stay somewhat faithful to the layout, getting the general shape of the notable features (particularly the hairpin). The idea was based off of Scholl's Mini F1 track pack and some other tracks I have seen around the forum that are like minature/"Generallyfied" versions of real world tracks. I hope people enjoy this one :bg:
Attachments
Baltymore.jpg
Baltymore.zip
(32.75 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [stc] Baltymore

Post by Trigger Happy »

Unfortunately the PoV has too much blue, otherwise very good, maybe some gaps marshals (and returning on track if thrown behind it) in walling would be nice (or at least keeping the style of runoffs like hairpin and the right-hander before have all around the course). BTW good job on lmap too. :up:

4,5/5 :bg: