[ral] Zavej

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] Zavej

Post by Mad Dan »

My first track this year :). Snowy rally the way I like it :misch: . I have nothing more to say :).

:rally:
Attachments
Zavej.zip
(44.02 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
zavej.png
DuklaLiberec

Re: [ral] Zavej

Post by DuklaLiberec »

This is, for sure, an amazing foretaste of the JERP, Otto's Monte Carlo pack and other awesome rally tracks coming in the future. I like snow, thus it is fun to me to drive on snowy rally track. :bg: :cool2:

Just have one more thing to comment aside from that: Shame that the zoom does not reveal us more details. :|

5/5 :up:
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Thanks DuklaLiberec :). I thought the zoom was ok :D.
:feedback:
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Really nobody else? :) I'd love to hear something...
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

This track is really great! I like places, where grass comes out from snow. It looks very realistically. But the only bad thing was, when i drove on it first time, I didn't know, where is the track layout, but I did a few laps, and now it's OK. AI line is good too. Very challenging with AIs on level 99.
:up: 5/5*
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Von Mantov

Post by Von Mantov »

the texture is very well,,,but the layout isn't intuitive ...only follow the Ai i understand it...i dont like the fence placement because it makes no sense...trying the track with the original rally cars and wrc cars they hit the tree and the fence ..i believe you can adjust the Ai line to fix it because not all people have another cars than the originals... at this time it would be an 3.5/5 stars but only for the texture that is very well i vote you 4/5 stars
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

It's a solid track, that's for sure, but to be honest it's nothing I haven't seen before. Many of your tracks are barely distinguishable, with similar lmap, object placement etc.

Of course it's nice to see a new track by you, but I'd prefer seeing something that actually is new ;)
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

some feedback, yay :D. Thanks for finding time :).
I tried some more abstract (not as much as TuomoH) style, so the layout, dithering and object placement might seem random. But about fences, they protect spectators and I didn't like their look when connected so that's why they are this way.
I know my tracks look all the same :D they are not that the same when you have them next to each other, I just felt like doing a snowy rally :).
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Haven't tried it yet but I had no problem seeing what the layout is. ;) I like the looks.