View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 am



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average. 
 [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track 
Author Message

Post [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
Hello again. This is my newtest creation: Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track. I hope you'll like it. ;)
Attachment:
httt.png
httt.png [ 950.06 KiB | Viewed 1285 times ]


Attachments:
httt.rar [165.63 KiB]
Downloaded 294 times
Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 pm
User avatar


Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: Czech Republic
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
:wow: ! What a fantastic job!!! I know how hard is to do the lines in runoffs areas, cause I'm doing track with it. Maybe pits can be biggger but there is no more space for it.
5/5* and :tom: nominated.
But I don't, if it's HTTT, cause there are races LeMans series. But it doesn't matter.

_________________
(last edit: 15/07/2016)


Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ WWW
User avatar


Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Bytom, Poland
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Well done Areen! :D
:tom:

_________________
Formula 1 Photoblog. Click and follow, thanks!


Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 am
Profile E-mail ICQ WWW
User avatar

GeneRally Trackmaster

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 10:58 am
Posts: 522
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
The grassy area next to the runway is simply amazing!
Probably the best dittering I´ve ever seen in Generally!
:bowdown:


Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar


Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 1853
Location: Germany
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
Scholl wrote:
The grassy area next to the runway is simply amazing!
Probably the best dittering I´ve ever seen in Generally!
:bowdown:


I second that, the dithering is just brilliant. The track per se is probably topnotch à la Maciej1. :hattip:

_________________
One does not make somebody feel obliged to comment immediately in every topic.


Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

GeneRally Trackmaster

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: NRW in Germany
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
DuklaLiberec wrote:
The track per se is probably topnotch à la Maciej1. :hattip:

I think it's better (no rounded walls, better dithering). :bg: Impressive track Areen :)

_________________
My e-mail-address:xyyverwaltung@googlemail.com
Last track: deRUkt89.-Z+ - Last car: Ford Falcon GTHO Phase III


Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:01 pm
Profile
User avatar


Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
Great job, really impressive ;)


Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
Thanks for such a good opinions, guys :goodvibes: I actually feel kinda complete in trackmaking, so I don't know if I'll release any track in future. So, thank you very much for this whole support ^^ If I'll decide to make a track, it'll be surely a track from F1 calendar :shhh:

Cheers. :drink:


Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:28 pm
User avatar

GeneRally Trackmaster

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 pm
Posts: 2314
Location: England
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
Ah you'll be back...

Great track by the way!

_________________
G-TRACKS
Joint Effort Track Project
2015 GRIF F1 Prediction Game
My GeneRally


Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar


Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 pm
Posts: 525
Location: Poland
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
Simply amazing... no words Areen :) Thumbs up! :D

_________________
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast


Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 am
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar


Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm
Posts: 1337
Location: Bulgaria
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I thought that I should release here a layout that Areen has not made for his HTTT Paul Ricard. That's the layout utilised by the FIA WTCC in April this year. The layout is similar to the shorter layout, but uses the Mistral Chicane as well.

All credits go to Areen, the author of the track.


Attachments:
shot0016.png
shot0016.png [ 593.75 KiB | Viewed 684 times ]
HTTT WTCC by Areen & ivaneurope.rar [70.37 KiB]
Downloaded 31 times

_________________
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:04 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar


Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: Czech Republic
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
ivaneurope wrote:
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I thought that I should release here a layout that Areen has not made for his HTTT Paul Ricard. That's the layout utilised by the FIA WTCC in April this year. The layout is similar to the shorter layout, but uses the Mistral Chicane as well.

All credits go to Areen, the author of the track.
Do you have permit from Areen to share this with us? :shhh:

_________________
(last edit: 15/07/2016)


Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ WWW
User avatar


Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm
Posts: 1337
Location: Bulgaria
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
FRUKIScze wrote:
ivaneurope wrote:
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I thought that I should release here a layout that Areen has not made for his HTTT Paul Ricard. That's the layout utilised by the FIA WTCC in April this year. The layout is similar to the shorter layout, but uses the Mistral Chicane as well.

All credits go to Areen, the author of the track.
Do you have permit from Areen to share this with us? :shhh:


Of course, I asked him at first place. I gave him all the credits(nothing on the track is modified; only the road cone placement was altered to accomodate the WTCC layout with Mistral Chicane)

_________________
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports


Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:16 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar


Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: Czech Republic
Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
ivaneurope wrote:
FRUKIScze wrote:
ivaneurope wrote:
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I thought that I should release here a layout that Areen has not made for his HTTT Paul Ricard. That's the layout utilised by the FIA WTCC in April this year. The layout is similar to the shorter layout, but uses the Mistral Chicane as well.

All credits go to Areen, the author of the track.
Do you have permit from Areen to share this with us? :shhh:


Of course, I asked him at first place. I gave him all the credits(nothing on the track is modified; only the road cone placement was altered to accomodate the WTCC layout with Mistral Chicane)


Then it's everything alright ;) I was just interested to this fact. Next time just write, that you have permit so this situation won't happen again :)

_________________
(last edit: 15/07/2016)


Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:42 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ WWW

Post Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track
FRUKIScze wrote:
Do you have permit from Areen to share this with us? :shhh:


Everything is clear ;)


Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:11 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 8, 5.00 on the average. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.