[ral] Pixel

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] Pixel

Post by TuomoH »

Pixel is an artistic rally island. The AI isn't that good due to the hmap but should give you some challenge still. Use General.

For those interested in the idea, it started with the idea of creating "pixels" of different sizes. What we've got here is 1 white square of 512x512, 2 green squares of 256x256, 4 green squares of 128x128 etc. Don't know what has happened with my original idea since the smallest squares are 4x4. :rofl:

If you like rallies, go ahead and try it even if the art part isn't your cup of tea. :cool2:
Attachments
pixel.jpg
pixel.zip
(6.54 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
FRUKIScze

Re: [ral] Pixel

Post by FRUKIScze »

Good idea and very nice track! Very challenging Hmap, I like that pixels idea, but I don't like these 1x1pixel Hmap hill. This is the only bad on this track.
For me 4,9/5* and :tom: nominate
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

The squared pixels is sort of resembling a Minecraft-ish track, even though it does not appear to be like that. The art style is not my cup of tea, yet for sure, peculiar.

Anyway, I like this style of creative chaos you have done here, it literally blows my mind :shock: :bg:
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks, guys. :) Creative chaos sounds good. :D

More opinions?