[cir] Colorado Springs

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
CamrosX
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Colorado Springs

Post by CamrosX »

Here's a layout that kind of popped into my head one day at work. It's a test-track/club circuit with fast and slow turns and tricky elevation changes. Includes 4 versions with chicane and hammerhead turns. Oh and I like the hedges, can you tell? :D
Attachments
Colorado2.gif
Colorado1.gif
Colorado Springs.zip
(260.31 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
"As you may have noticed, I've done this properly."
STOP SCROLLING!!DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY TRACKS: http://forum.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=408
YoNnie

Re: [cir] Colorado Springs

Post by YoNnie »

CamrosX, very good track! Looks so old-school, nice layout.. Good work!
ALL TRACKS
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

Sorry for posting my opinion so late! I apologize! :sorry: Becouse this track worth everyone's attention. First of all, although the landmap and could be improved, but that would not change so much on the track's image, in fact it may even harm it. The stripes on the grass look really decent and you must have spent a lot of time on them. The infield's design is a bit too plain, but I like this wide open atmosphere, though I don't like the white kerbs and most of the curves don't have any kerbs in it. The spectators behind the houses are placed rather randomly and I think some crowd would be better at the other side of the road next to the starting point which is too simple right now. The woods look nice and I like the dithering on the road too! The hmap is smooth and there's the right amount of banking in the right places. The Ai has no flaws, rather challenging and I would advice to use the original GR cars becouse of their low speed but good acceleration and control. All in all it's a wonderful neat and stylish track with a comfortable worldsize and view. The layout is really good I think so too! Great work! :bg:
:star: 3/5 :star:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Garbre wrote: The infield's design is a bit too plain, but I like this wide open atmosphere, though I don't like the white kerbs and most of the curves don't have any kerbs in it.
I second that, the infield does not provide much space for major improvements on the Lmap and the scenery however. ;) Still, if I am allowed to ask you, what is the point on placing a tiny house with some spectators behind a hedge? :? :scratch:
placement.gif
Nice track as always, though. :bg: