[roa] Kantoorosud

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
puttz

[roa] Kantoorosud

Post by puttz »

Here is my latest track, a small worldsize road track. There is not very much going straight here, it's mostly a series of chicanes and hairpins. It is recommended that you use the mini or other small cars (such as karts), other cars might not work so well on here. It actually came about when I was trying to make a different sort of track, but turned into this. The name is a bit of an accident, it is a combination of a couple of languages. It was supposed to be "Office Lot" when put into English, but it turned out to be "Office Fate" :D Kantoor is office in Dutch, and osud is fate in Czech. The second part was supposed to be the English word "lot" translated into a different language, but somehow the translator had Dutch as the language that was being translated from, so it gave me osud.
I hope someone enjoys this :bg:
Attachments
Kantoorosud.zip
(42.19 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
Kantoorosud.jpg
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
SammieVL

Re: [roa] Kantoorosud

Post by SammieVL »

Lol... i'm from the netherlands, and we use the word "lot" for stuff like "fate", yeah.

The track looks fine, but i remember someone in the Track WIP's/previews topic say that you shouldn't have so much haybales everywhere.

Besides that:
The track looks fine
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Only lmap details, something more could be done on the parking (slots up to wall of office block, some entrance or sidewalk would be nice) and the flowers look bit too regular, if you use some pattern, then in finishing touches break the regularity (or e.g. rotate/mirror the pattern few times while applying it). :)

Otherwise very nice. :up:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

This is a small, nice and interesting track essencially. Still, imho it is not as interesting as I have said, possibly due to the plain Lmap and scenery.

Not much to comment on that actually, just keep it up. :cool2: