[cir] Apasc

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Wojtek

[cir] Apasc

Post by Wojtek »

Hi !
I created new track.
Invite to downloanding :bsmile:
Attachments
shot0004.PNG
Apasc.rar
(49.59 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
DuklaLiberec

Re: [cir] Apasc

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Reagrding the quality, it is essentially fair and reasonable. There are still some points here to be improved:

- the gaps between the barriers - perhaps a common stereotype of Polish trackmakers? :shhh:
- I don't think the beach makes much sense considering to the scenery, as I would remain on the woodland atmosphere instead. ;)
- the density of the trees at the forest is not my cup of tea, possibly because those are kind of too regularly placed.
- the area around the pits is too plain imho. Furthermore, three 'large' cars placed behind the pits - that does not make much sense, either.
- the AI drives quite insanely close to the pit wall, which results them to be prone to some messy wall bouncing.
- you only have sporadically made adequate run-off areas, therefore it results the track being more [stc]-ish, rather than a normal [cir].

Aside from that, I like the layout and the atmosphere (except for the beach of course), so I will come to the conclusion that despite some obvious flaws, your track was quite of acceptable quality. :)