New World Tour Track Project

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
puttz

Re: New World Tour Track Project

Post by puttz »

Well, you're welcome to Luxembourg. :bg: I booked it for you, unless you changed your mind.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

And what kind of track we should build? Something like generalish tracks or something like original track update?
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
puttz

Post by puttz »

They can be in pretty much any style you want, as long as they don't look sloppy. :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
AeroWiewiur
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AeroWiewiur »

Can I make Spain? :D
Sorry for my English
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

For me Greece
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

Oh man! I'm the first to finish my track! :vsad: I seems it'll have to start looking for ideas in the tracks of other users (I will not steal parts again) and recreate them myself! :D :D :D
Sorry for my bad english!
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Fabrix127 wrote:I will not steal parts again and recreate them myself! :D :D :D
I thing, that isn't funny :(
btw. Any news about tracks? Is someone working on his track already?
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Snorxal

Post by Snorxal »

Can I give Australia a shot please? :)
My tracks: Namav and Enu
My JEA contributions: #20 #19 and #18
eMeR

Post by eMeR »

Can I have Slovakia?
Sorry for my bad English!
If you want something, you must work hard!
puttz

Post by puttz »

Anybody made any kind of progress or completed tracks yet? I'm in the process of working on my Austrailia, I should have it finished next week :bg:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

I have a concept but not a suitable layout to go with it. :(
View my archived circuits/cars here
Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

None have been able to finish? I really only missing the versions! :D :D :D :D :D
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

Has anyone tried making a pagoda-like building out of objects in the Track Editor? I think it would be interesting to see a track based in China or maybe an alternative Japan course if that's the case.
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
cocney

Post by cocney »

I had bigger plans for this track but I was too lazy to make it. I decided today to make only TE track and I am so pleased with it. It took me an hour to finish it. I think that only TE tracks are real essence of Generally. It makes me come back in days when I wasn't on this forum and I made my own tracks to amuse myself. I present Croatia!!
Attachments
shot0009.jpg
croatia1.zip
(8.71 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Very nice :bg: Reminds me a little bit of Bytes. I was starting to wonder if anyone had remembered this project :taped:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

puttz wrote:Reminds me a little bit of Bytes.
Is true @ Puttz, is very similar to Bytes!
puttz wrote: I was starting to wonder if anyone had remembered this project :taped:
:iagree:
Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

Finally ... Here is my track!
The HMAP in some corners I left it, to show a little bad being on the asphalt road. I was thinking of using the part I asked @ Genetleman, but I do not liked how it was so I do not use it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I recommend using the 2013 WRC Cars @ Mad Dan. Link of the cars: http://forum.generally-racers.com/viewt ... &hilit=RAL

Enjoy! :cflag:

REUPLOAD: Corrected from the pits. Sorry for not changing the image (I broke the F11). But descueiden: I ponienldolos with Presision long.
-------------------------------------------------------------The reason why Italy did in the spoiler.---------------------------------------
Not if you know why I chose Italy for my track. My dad knows a lot about Italy and then I started saying things about Italy while I did my track. But after finishing the track my father told me it was the part of the village Gris. That village we had the inspiration to do my track. It is more or less a track Real Life but only because the flat is broken asphalt (that hardly anyone knows these people and then do not fix it). And in the mountains that is suddenly deteriorated land is like this in my track.
Attachments
Italy.zip
(299.41 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Italy.PNG
Last edited by Ol7hYa on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
puttz

Post by puttz »

The pits seem a little odd and irregular, but other than that, it's pretty good.
Although technically the tracks were not supposed to be dirt/rally style, they were supposed to be a circuit or road :shhh: But I won't complain since participation is quite low :sweatdrop:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
AeroWiewiur
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AeroWiewiur »

I have finished
Attachments
Spain.png
Spain.rar
(7.14 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Sorry for my English
puttz

Post by puttz »

The walls seem a little dangerous on the insides of the turns, but other than that, not bad. I must say that this is not exactly the type of track I was hoping for for this project, but that is fine. I'm not here to be a killjoy dictator, I'm open to anyone's vision of a track as long as it's not too strange. Any more? :yummy: Good stuff so far!
I'm a bit stalled on my Australia project at the moment, I'm not entirely sure how to proceed :doh:
By the way, for those of you who have finished a track, feel free to choose another to try. Any and all in the first post are available to you :bg:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

I'm not really going to post my track... it's too terrible, since i tried to keep it "gr-style". Really. It's terrible.
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

One of the countries that don't have a track is Austria, can I take it? I have some ideas.. :scratch:
puttz

Post by puttz »

Dragon wrote:One of the countries that don't have a track is Austria, can I take it? I have some ideas.. :scratch:
You got it :bg:
@Wouter, you have a PM.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

If a TrackMaker can make up to 3 tracks on this project and wants to make Russia Nadia: I do if I can not shared enough! (not missing me,)

Because I was already thinking of a track in Russia before Italy but saw that Russia was down! So, I can make Russia?

I was surprised they are not mentioned for 4 or 5 days  :(
puttz

Post by puttz »

Go for it, Fabrix :bg:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff