[cir] Lagos

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Milek

[cir] Lagos

Post by Milek »

Help !
What is ok and bad ?
Attachments
Lagos.rar
(33.9 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Lagos.JPG
Last edited by Milek on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
puttz

Re: Lagos

Post by puttz »

You need to add tags in the topic name, [cir] would be appropriate here. As for comments, looks pretty good to me, although I generally don't like it when trees block a lot of the view of the track, like the straightaway just after crossing the bridge in the top right. Other than that, and the lack of dithering (which is just a small point, it looks good without it, too), it looks alright to me :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Kikwik

Re: Lagos

Post by Kikwik »

Just bumped into your track at the second you upload it ! :P
What is ok and bad ?
It can't be twice at the same time ! :lol:
What can I say...
The first overall impression is great, your track is neat and the layout is very interesting ! I like the way you put trees, random in nature and organized near or in the circuit (like on the parking or in the kerb on the bottom right).
But there are some minor things which give me problems, like stands at the left (mixed together which don't give a great effect, plus the white flags which don't go through until the last stand), the lines on the middle of the bottom road, kerbs which are too big for me and white flags which are mixed together, especially at the first bridge which is very dangerous when driving.
AI Line and checkpoints are great (Don't know what happen with the top left corner with AI cars who smoke when turning).

But if it's your first track, it's really a good track ! It's a shame there are just minor things to fix, because the atmosphere is very nice ! :bg:
Oh, and welcome ! :wave:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database