[cir] Sandhill Circuit

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
YoNnie

[cir] Sandhill Circuit

Post by YoNnie »

Hello! I present you my newest track: Sandhill Circuit!
Track has two versions: Long (GP) and Short (Cup)
Download, Enjoy and Comment!
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Sandhill Circuit

Post by Scholl »

Looks very good. Especially the Lmap-objects.
But in my opinion the WS is much too small. The cars appear too big compared to the Lmap-Objects.
And you should probably change the colour of this TV-Tower in the infield. As of now it´s almost invisible.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

Well done, your best track so far imo. I'm glad you didn't overfill the middle of the track, although you could have used less objects outside to create a better balance, this could also have been helped by having stronger dithering on the grassy infield. I would also agree with scholl that the lmap objects could be clearer

The layout is well done with a good mix of fast straights (some which aren't straight), slow and fast corners, and varying radius between each turn. Try and use multiple radius in a single corner so it tightens up, or open out much like the top right hairpin.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Thanks guys for support and comments :). About TV-Tower: I wanted fill in this epty place & when I did tower i saw that it's invisible but I didn't know what colour use.
Thanks for all tips, too :).
Someone else want add sth?
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

YoNnie wrote:About TV-Tower: I wanted fill in this epty place & when I did tower i saw that it's invisible but I didn't know what colour use.
I guess the best colour is white. Or maybe striped in red/white. Or white/tarmac. Just try out some variations and test it ingame. :bg:
Or maybe Ice for that "metallic" - look. It´s great how many opportunities this game gives us.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

OK, thanks scholl :) I will applicate it.
EDIT: Changes done
Attachments
Sandhill Circuit.rar
(125.1 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Sandhill after changes.PNG
ALL TRACKS