[ral] Kapla

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] Kapla

Post by Sartalas »

So this is next track for GRPL Track Compo, we must made rally-cross track, this is history of this track:

At the Kapla in Finland 15 years ago opened an international airport. After two years of use, environmentalists have closed the airport because of the findings in the vicinity of a rare specimen f**ker pierdolnika forest and water. The city authorities and the airport wanted to recover the airport, but after nearly a year of fighting forgive myself. 3 years ago environmentalists have noted the migration of these two beautiful mammals about 300 meters to the north, so that was marked out area where you can use the airport, it was a 200 meter strip. As we near the Kapli there were no sports facilities that can be found there to build the track. However, there was no money for it. after 3 months of seeking a sponsor volunteered representatives of Monster Energy. They offered $ 500 million for the renovation of the runway and the construction of the track along with the bands and the main grandstand, after the building was able to create a track with not a whole 400 meters. In exchange for help from the city's Monster Energy has proposed the creation of the tournament Rally-Crossowego. as the go-karts, the track was not suitable. The company agreed and called this event in such a way so: "Monster Energy Rally-Cross Show". The track motorsport slammed the biggest stars, such as Sebiastian Loeb, Ken Block and Travis Pastrana. Try to meet them on the track and go down in history! : D
Thank you, thank you, good package here:
Kapla.zip
(79.89 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
kapla.PNG
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ral] Kapla

Post by Trigger Happy »

Looks very nice, just the yellow lines in gravel parts look like a bit out of place to me. :)

5/5 :up:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Seconding Ivo's opinion. I only wished the gravel sections were longer so that the track in essence would get more rallycross-esque. :)
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

Thank You Ivo and Dukla for your opinions, maybe Toruń rallycross track can be better ;]. I'm waiting for next posts ;).